Wright: Concealed carry permits are burden to citizens

Jan 31, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Grand Junction Sentinel

Colorado residents shouldn't be required to obtain a permit in order to carry their concealed handguns, two state lawmakers told a House committee Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

PRECISELY. It is a Constitutionally SECURED right that requires NO 'permission'. For a 'permit' turns a RIGHT into a mere privilege.

"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."
Panthers are us

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

carefull what you ask for! I agree guns for all! i want to carry openly i like when peoples eyes open really wide when i walk by.. hahahaha

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

We The People have an INALIENABLE right to keep and bear arms as we see fit - openly or concealed. And it was NOT left up to our hired servants to distinguish how their MASTERS bear their arms.
Panthers are us

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Yea man, i like it!!!! When they see my black face with a gun on my side its LOL time.... plus i get to go to the tea party rallys and really scare the poop out of them old peps. So yes keep fighting for the right to bear arms... we love it!
Panthers are us

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Luciferhasreturned wrote:
<quoted text>
you still have that big one hidden up your an-al orifice?any problem sitting down?
no problems yet!!! except when you keep wanting to put your lips on it... then i have to clean it off!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Luciferhasreturned wrote:
<quoted text>
try it in calfornia dumba-$$... already challenged you many times... but you are too chicken $hit to test your constitution...you just like hiding behind your monitor and flexing your sphincter...
MILLIONS do it EVERY day, you insipid treasonous troll. And soon the courts will make sure that they'll be able to without being concerned about the traitors in government impeding them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••