My Last Full Auto

My Last Full Auto

There are 2 comments on the Guns Magazine story from Oct 4, 2012, titled My Last Full Auto. In it, Guns Magazine reports that:

After a 6-month wait for the government paperwork to clear, the newest addition to my World War II collection arrived yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guns Magazine.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Nice article, good luck with your collection!

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 5, 2012
If you acquire junk, eventually you will be required to dispose it when you become too old to keep it. Guns can last forever.

I remember a subscriber writing he's too old to buy anymore guns or subscriptions.

The last time I went to the shooting range, the off-duty police and their collaborators were there hog-ing the shooting position/tables. They were deliberately expending time rather than doing much shooting. Some of them place their stuff on two (not one) tables to keep me from using a table and from shooting from a table.

One more example of police attempting to incite a shooting rampage.

It's easy for police to eliminate a shooting range by having their people go there and cause trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obey the police, who are almost always right; M... Tue youll shoot your ... 1
News Paxton's acceptance of shootings is unacceptable Nov 18 youll shoot your ... 1
Texas mass shooting Nov 11 Canlendyou 13
News Massachusetts 1st to ban bump stocks since Vega... Nov 11 Watchdog 3
News Existing laws should have stopped shooter Nov 10 payme 1
News Texas Attorney General: The way to stop mass sh... Nov 9 Brenda Lasley 16
30-06 (7.62X63) vs .308 (7.62X51) (Feb '11) Nov 7 Charlie 122
More from around the web