Silhouettes bear silent witness to fa...

Silhouettes bear silent witness to family violence

There are 2 comments on the Guampdn.com story from Oct 18, 2008, titled Silhouettes bear silent witness to family violence. In it, Guampdn.com reports that:

Bearing witness: Genciana Inocencio reads the names on the Silent Witness Silhouettes on display at the Agana Shopping Center yesterday, which is part of the October 2008 Family Violence Awareness Month ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guampdn.com.

Matthew Quintanilla

Barrigada, Guam

#1 Oct 28, 2008
My ex-wife was arrested for hitting our son with a large hair brush at her mother's house went after our son and daughter with a baseball bat breaking down the bedroom door. She is a registered nurse at Guam Memorial Hospital and is still employeed. Where is the justice? To this date my children are still getting flashback from that terrible day. What can I do?
Island Mama

San Diego, CA

#2 Sep 19, 2011
Man do you exaggerate! You need to get a life! Move on dude! You're just jealous because you can't freeload on your ex-wife any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agana, Guam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I'm in love with a Chamorro (Feb '08) Mon Oioioi 166
News Suspected meth lab raided (Nov '06) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 3
Agana Music Thread (Sep '13) May '16 Musikologist 9
News Survivors still hope for war claims passage (Apr '08) Mar '16 Roland Tman 17
News Are you ready for school? Last minute supplies,... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Noel Cahill 1
News The island's proud past celebrated (Jul '14) Jul '14 mycyberquest 2
Guam community meetings 1/30/2014 (Dec '13) Dec '13 MarcoSantisteven 1
More from around the web