Green Day Getting 'Back to Basics' on...

Green Day Getting 'Back to Basics' on Next Album?

There are 3 comments on the KPNT-FM Saint Louis story from Mar 30, 2010, titled Green Day Getting 'Back to Basics' on Next Album?. In it, KPNT-FM Saint Louis reports that:

Green Day 's next album may not be a conceptual project like 2004's American Idiot and 2009's 21st Century Breakdown .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPNT-FM Saint Louis.

brittaney

Schnecksville, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2010
i think the album will be awsome i always buy one of there albums ok i lied i buy at least 4 albems when they come out that is how much i love green day they are son radical i wish i could see them in concert so badly but i am so buysy all the time
Brooke Jankowski

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2010
I also think the new album will be great. Green Day to me is the best bamd ever. Their music speeks to me. Like they know what is going on inmy life. They know whats going on in the world. They are just awsome.
The Beatles 4 LYF

Canada

#3 Apr 3, 2010
You two are the reason that people judge Green Day fans... LEARN TO SPELL, YOU ILLITERATE KINDERGARTENERS.

Anyway, this sounds like a truly HORRIBLE idea. Back to basics? Please. Once you've changed your sound, you can't go back. The album is guarenteed to flop if they do churn out a basics album. They're nearing forty...they should be retiring from the industry soon, in my opinion. People forty and over should just NOT make music. The albums always flop. So hopefully, this will wrap up their career and we won't have to go through the agnonizing stage of their career where you don't know whether they're going to try and be cool and hip like they were back in the day, or just completely give in to what's expected of them. Either way, it's not good.

Just retire and go out on top of the business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once upon a time in Berkeley Feb '16 The Last Warrior ... 2
News Sorry a . but why don't Canadians write songs a... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Anne Tait 1
News Beatles, Beach Boys, Dylan rank high in Rolling... (Jan '06) Aug '15 Brian 51
billie joe is sooooo hot (Mar '06) Jun '15 Teresa Amber Harding 307
News Brandon Flowers Offended By Green Day DVD (Mar '07) Jan '15 Anonymous 18
News Green Day, Nine Inch Nails among Rock Hall nomi... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Twitter (Nov '13) Nov '13 Green Day Lover 1
More from around the web