Next Last
Happy Emos are Hot

Franklin, MI

#21 Nov 21, 2006
aww! that's so cool1
The American Idiot

UK

#22 Jan 23, 2007
Billie joe does have throat cancer and they are splitting up at the end of the current tour but if billie gets over the cancer they might join up again and keep going
Rock_Angel

Columbia, MO

#23 Jan 26, 2007
That is so sad
BlueFoxx

UK

#24 Mar 12, 2007
They're not splitting up! Which daft person thought that? Seriously though, it's prob because they're taking a while with bringin out their new album-2008!!!!
LoveBillieJoe

Campbellsport, WI

#25 Apr 12, 2007
People are saying that Billie Joe is dying of throat cancer and he will die in a year and a half or so. I'm trying t ofind out everything I can. I hope it's not true. That would be so tragic. I don't think Hollywood or and Green Day fans could handle that!
green day kicks ass

Edmonton, Canada

#26 Jul 17, 2007
everybody he deosnt have cancer and hes thier not even splitting besides if they were id be pissed cause i can sing ALL THIER SONGS
PaigeINSANEgirl

Bristol, UK

#27 Jul 27, 2007
Im confussed..=/ Are they splitting or not?

“Obsesses with Green Day”

Since: Jul 07

Wisconsin Rapids

#28 Jul 27, 2007
Ha ha that`s a good one. And seriously, cancer?

“Obsesses with Green Day”

Since: Jul 07

Wisconsin Rapids

#29 Jul 27, 2007
PaigeINSANEgirl wrote:
Im confussed..=/ Are they splitting or not?
No. Seriously think about it: Wouldn`t there be more in the media?
Jess

Leeds, UK

#30 Oct 2, 2007
Im soo scared.. I heard that they wer spliting upp because he cant sing noomore because he cant sing i hope it aint true =( please someone proove 2 me it aint truee its killing mee!
green day rock

Birmingham, UK

#31 Jan 6, 2008
Jess wrote:
Im soo scared.. I heard that they wer spliting upp because he cant sing noomore because he cant sing i hope it aint true =( please someone proove 2 me it aint truee its killing mee!
YOu shouldnt get so obsessed about it and i dought they are breaking up. There is a message going around saying it is a hoax.

“A teen girl for God who cares”

Since: Nov 07

Lakewood, WA

#32 Jan 6, 2008
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HHHHH!!!!!!

My fav song of all time is Wake me up when september ends.

“A teen girl for God who cares”

Since: Nov 07

Lakewood, WA

#33 Jan 6, 2008
The American Idiot wrote:
Billie joe does have throat cancer and they are splitting up at the end of the current tour but if billie gets over the cancer they might join up again and keep going
He probably does because his dad died of cancer. Sad.
Matty

Shrewsbury, UK

#34 Feb 29, 2008
cmon please tell me it no true if it is i will kill miself cus greenday r my life
Ella

Norwich, UK

#35 Feb 10, 2009
I don't think this is true, it would have been on the Green Day website or at least in Kerrang! or Rolling Stone don't you think? I really hope it's not true and if someone did this for a joke, it's not funny, people are out there suffering from cancer and people who make jokes out of it are just plain sick.
GD 4 LYF

Canada

#36 Feb 11, 2009
Ella wrote:
I don't think this is true, it would have been on the Green Day website or at least in Kerrang! or Rolling Stone don't you think? I really hope it's not true and if someone did this for a joke, it's not funny, people are out there suffering from cancer and people who make jokes out of it are just plain sick.
No, dont' worry. They're putting out an album in May, so they're definitely not breaking up OR dying.

But apparently Billie Joe does have some sort of respiratory thing...I think... I dunno :P.
J0hNC

Norwich, UK

#37 Mar 27, 2010
They are not spliting up. They have just bought their new album "21st century breakdown" and might be working on another already
Nikole

Tallahassee, FL

#38 Feb 25, 2011
okay, green day is NOT splitting up. they are making a new album right now. i was so freaked out when i saw this cuz i thought it was recent, i almost cried. but this was posted in 2006 so yeah... nvm
but its not happening i would know im a HUGGGEEEE green day fan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Flowers Offended By Green Day DVD (Mar '07) Jan '15 Anonymous 18
Green Day, Nine Inch Nails among Rock Hall nomi... Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Twitter (Nov '13) Nov '13 Green Day Lover 1
Green Day to get back on road in March (Jan '13) Oct '13 Speaks the truth 2
Jamie Foxx, T-Pain, Slash, Doug E. Fresh Team U... (Jan '10) Aug '13 OneUp 5
Beatles, Beach Boys, Dylan rank high in Rolling... (Jan '06) Aug '13 Phil Miglioratti 50
Wis. Assembly takes up bargaining rights measure (Mar '11) Aug '13 RiotAct666 3
More from around the web