First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Chester, SC

#21 Apr 7, 2009
Hah. This shit is fucking amusing. It's sick though... how people hate my wife. That shit pisses me off. She's not fake, I love her, end of story.

And none of us have MSN/AIM/Yahoo/Myspace/Friendst er whatever else there is. Sure, we have internet access. Sure, we google ourselves, who doesn't? But yeah. I'm only doing this because Brit is at the grocery store.

Peace, our wonderful fans!
ms_tre_cool 1245

Orlando, FL

#22 Jul 15, 2009
i think mike dornt is very cute.
he's cool and funny. i love him soooo
much. he is the best bass player in the world.
oh, i have his email address.
i never went to his house but i know where he lives
greenndayy

Parksville, Canada

#23 Jul 24, 2009
ms_tre_cool 1245 wrote:
i think mike dornt is very cute.
he's cool and funny. i love him soooo
much. he is the best bass player in the world.
oh, i have his email address.
i never went to his house but i know where he lives
mike dirnt and your a stalker
HENDERSON

Pisgah Forest, NC

#24 Sep 30, 2009
I was looking for new pictures of Mike Dirnt and Brittney Cade when I stumbled across "MissDirnt" and her horrid comment of "mike dirnt is MINE" and how she is naively convinced that Brittney, Mike's WIFE, is a fake.
I felt the need to defend her. She is not fake, Mike loves her and will (hopefully) be with her for the rest of his life. They're happy together, the wedding pictures were truly breathtaking and it showed how much they are in love. Please, stop bashing people you don't know.
Mike is not going to leave his wife for any of you psychos out there that are what, twelve? Thirteen? Fourteen? Mike is 37.
Leave the man and his wife alone.
If you have a problem, email me.
hendersonrhoads@hotmail.com
GD 4 LYF

Canada

#25 Oct 1, 2009
^Thank you.

You people are seriously creeping me out. You're effing one third of his age and you - ugh, no. I can't even go there. I can't even THINK about it.

Henderson's right yet again. The wedding pictures were lovely.
sophie

Pleasant Point, New Zealand

#26 Oct 13, 2009
mike dirnts totally 100000000% awesome he rocks he rocks he rocks but billie joe is hotter but mike still rocks and brittany cades an evil hor bitch
sophie

Pleasant Point, New Zealand

#27 Oct 13, 2009
that person is sooo not mike dirnt thay shud piss off and get a lyf
Raquel

San Antonio, TX

#28 Oct 28, 2009
Don't ever call Mike Dirnt cool he is not cool because cool means costipated, overwieght, out of style, and loser. Just giving a heads up Mike Dirnt isn't cool he is awesome really really awesome.
Pete w

San Antonio, TX

#29 Oct 28, 2009
Dear, Henderson you are a very classy and nice person and I would like to say I agree with you one-hundred percent on your side. Girls out there are just throwing themselves at Mike and they are only like eleven years old. I hope they know his daughter Estella is only like twelve and he is not a perv.
greendayrules

Saint Kilda, Australia

#31 Aug 26, 2010
look, brittney cade is a gold digger!
she got the lovey mike trapped (by getting preggers) and then they married april last year or some bullshit like that!
mike doesnt look happy in many photos with the little bitch so they should split and be with someone he loves
The Beatles 4 LYF

Victoria, Canada

#32 Sep 4, 2010
greendayrules wrote:
look, brittney cade is a gold digger!
she got the lovey mike trapped (by getting preggers) and then they married april last year or some bullshit like that!
mike doesnt look happy in many photos with the little bitch so they should split and be with someone he loves
That's just what the government wants us to believe, man...it's all a conspiracy.*lights up*

Srsly.
punkerica

Croatia

#33 Oct 15, 2010
mike is king,he is great,you must love him
Daniel

Adelaide, Australia

#34 Jan 20, 2011
Ok here's some facts:
Mike is awesome
Brittany is not a gold digger or a fake

And anyone who thinks otherwise is either badly misinformed or just plain stupid.
Teresa Harding

Stafford, VA

#35 Jan 15, 2012
I wish I could meet them that'd be so cool by the way I know where Billie Joe lives I am not telling you the house number or street name but he lives in NewPort Beach, CA 92661 and I know his old phone number but its disconnected now so im not posting it cause its no longer a working number of his

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Day, Nine Inch Nails among Rock Hall nomi... Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Twitter (Nov '13) Nov '13 Green Day Lover 1
Green Day to get back on road in March (Jan '13) Oct '13 Speaks the truth 2
Jamie Foxx, T-Pain, Slash, Doug E. Fresh Team U... (Jan '10) Aug '13 OneUp 5
Beatles, Beach Boys, Dylan rank high in Rolling... (Jan '06) Aug '13 Phil Miglioratti 50
Wis. Assembly takes up bargaining rights measure (Mar '11) Aug '13 RiotAct666 3
Review: 'Green Day: Rock Band' may leave you jaded (Jun '10) Aug '13 RiotAct666 2
More from around the web