jackassed dookie

India

#1 Aug 23, 2006
come here if u like mike and truly appreciate his talent
Gwags

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Sep 15, 2006
HE'S A KICKASS BASS PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!

MIKE DIRT,MIKE DIRNT,MIKE DIRNT!!!!!!!!!!
haha
Green_Day_9293

AOL

#3 Sep 30, 2006
Must love Mike Dirnt :DD He is awesome, along with the other members
Melissa

Sacramento, CA

#4 Oct 15, 2006
Mike Is The Coolest Ever!!!!!!
olivia

AOL

#5 Dec 11, 2006
Mike Dirnt Rulezzzzzzz!!He plays bass guitar so
great!!I mean like wow!A dont have a autograph tho
and never met him,But He Still ROCKZZ!!!!
HA HA!!!
olivia

AOL

#6 Dec 16, 2006
Mike Dirnt is so ausome! My freind and I think Mike
Dirnt Rulezzz!!!I mean come on who thinks Mike Dirnt sucks?I dont i think Mike Dirnt Rulez! I am so getting a Bass Guitar for Christmas!Mike Dirnt plays Bass Guitar Ausomely!!He can like jump up in the air while singing And playing Bass Guitar!!
THAT IS AUSOME!!!!!I cant do that,And i dont know anyone else who can exept for Mike Dirnt.We so need more people hear at Mike Dirnt Fan Zone.Tell your freinds about Mike Dirnt Make them become a Mike Dirnt fan and visit Mike Dirnt Fan site so that we can get some more coments.WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF MIKE DIRNT CAME TO MIKE DIRNT FAN ZONE AND AND POSTED A COMMENT?! That would be so ausome!!well if that does happen.YOU RULE MIKE DIRNT!!
olivia

AOL

#7 Dec 16, 2006
Hi people it is me olivia again.Please post some comments.I'm bored coming here and reading only 7
comments.com e on post more than more than 1 time. they will allow you to do that.anyway,MIKE DIRNT RULEZ!dont you know but i'm pretty sure you people know that MIKE DIRNT RULEZ!!.if you didnt like MIKE DIRNT why would you be here?if dont like Mike Dirnt Well than LEAVE.because NOOOOOOOOOOO ONE here will whant you to here.SO GO ON AND GET!!HA HA HA.Stupid Mike Dirnt HATERS!WELL ausome Mike Dirnt Likers LETS TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH MIKE DIRNT RULEZ!I think Mike Dirnt Rulez 10000000000%WHOS WITH ME!!I agree with all of you.JAkEDASSED DOOKIE
i agree with you.COM E HERE IF U LIKE MIKE AND TRULY APPRECIATE HIS TALENT.i sooooo agree with that.GWAGS i also agree with you.HES A KICKASSED BASS PLAYER MIKE DIRNT MIKE DIRNT MIKE DIRNT HA HA. Who could diss-agree with you?GREEN_DAY_9293 you also speack the truth.MUST LOVE MIKE DIRNT:DD HE IS AUSOME,ALONG WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS.CORRECT! MELISSA YOU ARE 100% RIGHT!!MIKE IS THE COOLEST EVER!!.you are correct Mike is the coolest ever. HEY MIKE DIRNT IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU RULE!!
EVERYONE ON HERE IS ARE SOME OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS!
olivia

AOL

#8 Dec 16, 2006
jackassed dookie wrote:
come here if u like mike and truly appreciate his talent
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE CORRECT.PLEASEWHEN YOU GET ThE CHANCE POST ANOTHER COMENT
from olivia
olivia

AOL

#9 Dec 16, 2006
Gwags wrote:
HE'S A KICKASS BASS PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!
MIKE DIRT,MIKE DIRNT,MIKE DIRNT!!!!!!!!!!
haha
He Is a Kickassed bass player who could dis-agree?not me.plaese when you get the chance post another comment
from olivia
olivia

AOL

#10 Dec 16, 2006
Green_Day_9293 wrote:
Must love Mike Dirnt :DD He is awesome, along with the other members
SOOOOOOOO CORECT! MUST LOVE MIKE DIRNT.THAT IS SOOO THE TRUTH!!when you get the chance post another comment
from olivia
olivia

AOL

#11 Dec 16, 2006
Melissa wrote:
Mike Is The Coolest Ever!!!!!!
Another Person to speak the truth.Mike Dirnt is allways the coolest ever.
if you get the chance post another comment.
from olivia
Bassist0430

Green Bay, WI

#12 Jan 21, 2007
'truly appreciate' is an understatement. I idolize Mike. :D
melody

Plainfield, NJ

#13 Mar 28, 2007
does anyone have his e-mail adress?
melody

Plainfield, NJ

#14 Mar 28, 2007
i luv mike dirnt i wish that he waz my big bro or something like that! mike dirnt is the best person in the world! i have a big poster of him in my room, by the way DOES ANYONE HAVE HIS E=MAIL ADRESS? IF SO PLEASE POST IT. I KNOW TRE COOLS E-MAIL, IT IS [email protected]
Evil Angel

AOL

#15 Mar 28, 2007
melody wrote:
i luv mike dirnt i wish that he waz my big bro or something like that! mike dirnt is the best person in the world! i have a big poster of him in my room, by the way DOES ANYONE HAVE HIS E=MAIL ADRESS? IF SO PLEASE POST IT. I KNOW TRE COOLS E-MAIL, IT IS [email protected]
I wouldn't belive it if any one says they do have his e-mail.
greendaymtb

Farmingdale, NJ

#16 Jun 1, 2007
I LOVE MIKE DIRNT! HE IS THE COOLEST GUY OUT OF ALL OF THE GREEN DAY GUYS! IF YOU LIKE MIKE DRINT...UMM.. WELL.... GREAT! MIKE DIRNT RULZ, ROX, ROLLS, AND ALL OF THAT OTHER JIMMY JAZZ.

I LOVE MIKE DIRNT!
greendaymtb

Farmingdale, NJ

#17 Jun 1, 2007
I READ THIS STORY ON THIS WEBSITE CALLED nation of nimrods, AND IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY, IT IS THE SECOND STORY THAT REALLY GETS ME, YOU HAVE TO READ IT IF YOU ARE A MIKE DIRNT FAN! MIKE DIRNT IS THE COOLEST, MOST AWSOME, SUPER JUMPING GUY I HAVE EVER MET! WELL... I HAVENT ACUALLY MET HIM BUT I REALLY WNAT TO REALLY REALLY BADLY! I WISH THAT THEY WOULD DO CONCERT AGAIN, BY THE WAY DID ANYONE SEE GREEN DAY ON AMERICAN IDOL, THEY SANG WORKING CLASS HERO AND MIKE LOOKED REALLY REALLY CUTE! MIKE DIRNT MIKE DIRNT MIKE DIRNT, THAT IS ALL THAT GOES THOUGH MY HAED WHEN I AM AT SCHOOL, LUCKILY.. BUM BUM BUM BUM! SOUND OF THE TRUMPETS, I HAVE A GREEN DAY WATCH WITH EVERYBODY IN GREEN DAY ON IT BUT I MOSTLY FOCOS ON MIKE AND TRE, I DONT REALLY LIKE BILLIE THAT MUCH EVEN THOUGH I AM LIKE REALLY DEP PUNK AND STUFF I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT LIKE BILLIE JOE? MY BFF LIKES TRE AND BILLIE, BUT SHE DOENT LIKE MIKE THAT MUCH, I CANT UNDERSTAND IT, WHO DOENT THINK LIKE MIKE IS CUTE, HERE IS WHAT I FIGURE, IF YOU LIKE MIKE THEN YOUR 2nd FAVORITE WOULD HAVE TO BE TRE, IF YOU LIKE TRE THEN YOUR SECOND FAVORITE WOULD HAVE TO ME BILLIE, BUT IF YOU LIKE BILLIE JOE THEN YOU ONLY LIKE BILLIE JOE. WELL THX FOR READIN IF YOU DID, SEE YA!
Kyle dawson

Morgantown, KY

#18 Nov 26, 2007
MIKE!!
MissDirnt

Sandefjord, Norway

#19 Jul 29, 2008
mike dirnt is MINE :@
and I gonna marrid him some day.
so just shut up.
Brittney cade can go and BURN IN HELL:@
I HATE HER.
she just fake.
she just want mike's money.
By: [email protected]
Sam Dirnt

United States

#20 Aug 16, 2008
Mike Dirnt is the best bass player to me and well I think He deserves all the things He owns today ´cause He has fought a lot for getting these.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billie joe is sooooo hot (Mar '06) Jun '15 Teresa Amber Harding 307
News Brandon Flowers Offended By Green Day DVD (Mar '07) Jan '15 Anonymous 18
News Green Day, Nine Inch Nails among Rock Hall nomi... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Twitter (Nov '13) Nov '13 Green Day Lover 1
News Green Day to get back on road in March (Jan '13) Oct '13 Speaks the truth 2
News Jamie Foxx, T-Pain, Slash, Doug E. Fresh Team U... (Jan '10) Aug '13 OneUp 5
News Beatles, Beach Boys, Dylan rank high in Rolling... (Jan '06) Aug '13 Phil Miglioratti 50
More from around the web