Russia Determined to Build Trans-Balk...

Russia Determined to Build Trans-Balkan Pipe

There are 1 comment on the Sofia News Agency story from Mar 11, 2012, titled Russia Determined to Build Trans-Balkan Pipe. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

The 280-km pipeline, planned to link the Black Sea port of Burgas to Alexandroupolis on the Aegean Sea, was designed to transport 35 million tons of oil a year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

Mafia

Surry Hills, Australia

#2 Mar 12, 2012
what russia wants russia gets!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thraki, Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boss of Greek highway parking lot arrested over... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Sunday 1
News Greek vacationer murdered by Englishman in London (Jan '15) Jan '15 no means no 1
News How Turkey contributes to democratic income sha... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Lesvos Aegean isl... 1
News Greece not taking positive steps on minority is... (Nov '13) Nov '13 just a guy i knew 1
News Greece: Clashes break out at anti-fascist protest (Sep '13) Oct '13 Democracy 2
News Irish and Swedish tax officials to advise Greec... (Jul '13) Jul '13 dj spin 1
News Irregular Migrants Face the Boot in Greece (Sep '12) Jun '13 fghScamm 8
More from around the web