Thrace Turks deprived of basic human ...

Thrace Turks deprived of basic human rights

There are 26 comments on the Turkish Daily News story from Dec 19, 2006, titled Thrace Turks deprived of basic human rights. In it, Turkish Daily News reports that:

Diplomatic sources interpret a committee decision by the Council of Europe as 'a serious warning for Greece' ANKARA - Turkish Daily News A recent decision by a committee of the Council of Europe clearly reveals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Turkish Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nikos

Athens, Greece

#24 Sep 16, 2008
Nasty Anastasi

London, UK

#25 Sep 16, 2008
protestan Turk wrote:
Independent WEST THRACE REPUBLIC
Independent Kurdistan first!!!
Pomak

Aksakovo, Bulgaria

#27 Feb 25, 2010
In "greek" part of Thrace are living mostly Bulgarian Muslims-Pomaks !
Тр&#10 72;ки& #1103; е Бъ&#10 83;га& #1088;ск а !
Boycot Germany

Athens, Greece

#28 Feb 25, 2010
Pomak wrote:
In "greek" part of Thrace are living mostly Bulgarian Muslims-Pomaks !
Тр&#10 72;ки& #1103; е Бъ&#10 83;га& #1088;ск а !
Right! I have been many times there and i heard them speaking a bulgarian dialect.

http://www.stopcartel.net/main.htmlindex.php/...
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

#29 Nov 23, 2011
Toxteth Riot wrote:
"We are devoted to our Greek homeland, our country, the country in which we were born, that we love and that loves us. We have never lived better, because here, apart from religion, there is no other difference between us," the Imam said outside Didymotiho's mosque.
http://www.greekembassy.org/Embassy/content/e...
GO BACK TO YOUR TURKOMONGOLIA GENOCIDE MUSLIM BASTARDS!AND PRACTICE YOUR FANATIC!BARBARIC MUSLIM RELIGION!YOU ARE FAKCEN TURKS NOT GREEKS!==>YOU CAN NEVER BE BOTH MUSLIM AND GREEK!
*** THE TURKOMONGOLIAN GENOCIDE BLOODTHIRSTY MUSLIM SAVAGES!HAVE EXPATRIATED AND MURDERED MILLIONS OF INNOCENT GREEK PEOPLE FROM MINOR ASIA !WHO WERE THERE INDIGENOUS FOR OVER 5 THOUS YRS!WAY BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE CANNIBAL TURKOMONGOLIAN MUSLIM SAVAGES!WHEN TODAY THERE IS LESS THAN A THOUS GREEKS!IN ALL TURKEY!
*** ALL THESE MUSLIM SAVAGES SHOULD BE GIVEN A ONE WAY TICKET BACK TO TURKEY!OR WIPE THEM ALL OUT!JUST LIKE THEY DID TO OUR PEOPLE IN SMYRNA!OF 1922!

CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

#30 Nov 23, 2011
protestan Turk wrote:
Independent WEST THRACE REPUBLIC
ALL YOUR TURKOMONGOLS WILL BE DECAPITATED !BEFORE THEY CLAIM AUTONOMY!ON HELLENIC SOIL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thraki, Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boss of Greek highway parking lot arrested over... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Sunday 1
News Greek vacationer murdered by Englishman in London (Jan '15) Jan '15 no means no 1
News How Turkey contributes to democratic income sha... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Lesvos Aegean isl... 1
News Greece not taking positive steps on minority is... (Nov '13) Nov '13 just a guy i knew 1
News Greece: Clashes break out at anti-fascist protest (Sep '13) Oct '13 Democracy 2
News Irish and Swedish tax officials to advise Greec... (Jul '13) Jul '13 dj spin 1
News Irregular Migrants Face the Boot in Greece (Sep '12) Jun '13 fghScamm 8
More from around the web