5.6 magnitude quake strikes off Greek...

5.6 magnitude quake strikes off Greek coast

There are 6 comments on the PanArmenian Network story from Apr 16, 2012, titled 5.6 magnitude quake strikes off Greek coast. In it, PanArmenian Network reports that:

PanARMENIAN.Net - A 5.6 magnitude earthquake struck off the southwestern coast of Greece on Monday, April 16, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PanArmenian Network.

Mafia

Auburn, Australia

#1 Apr 17, 2012
blame the EU it's a conspiracy
Ti Koitas

Athens, Greece

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Mafia wrote:
blame the EU it's a conspiracy
You said, bit your banana and went back to your tree...
Mafia

Maroubra, Australia

#3 Apr 18, 2012
well you greek beggar you can't afford bananas so i win
Ti Koitas wrote:
<quoted text>
You said, bit your banana and went back to your tree...
Curious

Athens, Greece

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Mafia wrote:
well you greek beggar you can't afford bananas so i win
<quoted text>
I wonder what's worse? someone admitting that he is an ape or having no money (which he never admited btw).
You are fun hahahahahha
Mafia

Sydney, Australia

#5 Apr 19, 2012
you filthy dirty greek beggar go beg for money to buy bananas i will call you a monkey later
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what's worse? someone admitting that he is an ape or having no money (which he never admited btw).
You are fun hahahahahha
curious

Athens, Greece

#6 Apr 19, 2012
your are boring already, is that the best you can do? I take that back apes do have intelligence you have belong to much lower down the rank, slug..... there...
Mafia wrote:
you filthy dirty greek beggar go beg for money to buy bananas i will call you a monkey later
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peloponnisos, Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the Best Green/Meds/Wee-d is found in Pel... Jul '16 gapos 1
News Golden Dawn clashes with Roma during raid on Ka... (Apr '13) Mar '16 ALLMUSLIMS RSAVAGES 5
News 4.5R quake strikes in southern Greece (Jun '14) Jun '14 jenny reed 1
News Greece and the Syria operation (Aug '13) Aug '13 CANADEZOS 1
News Greece's industrial output drops 3.9 pct y-o-y ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 TheAmerican 2
News In Greece, Public Health Declines As Unemployme... (Mar '13) Mar '13 european2012 1
News Grecian Gyro to Cut Ribbon on Saturday (Aug '12) Aug '12 OguzaTolgaska 16
More from around the web