Blu Greek Taverna

Dec 13, 2006 Read more: Atlanta Journal-Constitution 6
"MEDITERRANEAN AFTERNOON." That's the title of the framed photograph hanging in the ladies' room at Blu Greek Taverna in Marietta. Read more
agapimou

AOL

#1 Dec 26, 2006
Lovely place and great food and service. if you are anywhere near the Atlanta Metro area take the little drive and find yourself back in Greece!
john

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Sep 12, 2008
looking for David K Mcconnell from comer ga. Phone #,or a address.
Poisoned

Acworth, GA

#4 Sep 13, 2008
I had diarrhea for a week after I ate there! Yuk!
Loveit

Conyers, GA

#5 Oct 28, 2008
Is this a chatroom? What do any of these retarded commets have to do with a restaurant? We are regukars at BLU and it is absolutely fantastic!
El Greco

Conyers, GA

#6 Sep 20, 2009
Dinner at BLU last Saturday was absolutely delicious!
kjftys

Atlanta, GA

#8 Apr 14, 2012
agapimou wrote:
Lovely place and great food and service. if you are anywhere near the Atlanta Metro area take the little drive and find yourself back in Greece!
iierir

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peloponnisos, Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4.5R quake strikes in southern Greece (Jun '14) Jun '14 jenny reed 1
News Greece and the Syria operation (Aug '13) Aug '13 CANADEZOS 1
News Golden Dawn clashes with Roma during raid on Ka... (Apr '13) Apr '13 european2012 4
News Greece's industrial output drops 3.9 pct y-o-y ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 TheAmerican 2
News In Greece, Public Health Declines As Unemployme... (Mar '13) Mar '13 european2012 1
News Grecian Gyro to Cut Ribbon on Saturday (Aug '12) Aug '12 OguzaTolgaska 16
News Ancient Temple Discovered in Messinia (Apr '12) Apr '12 neobyzantine 1
More from around the web