Five men found shot to death near lak...

Five men found shot to death near lake in Macedonia

There are 199 comments on the CTV story from Apr 13, 2012, titled Five men found shot to death near lake in Macedonia. In it, CTV reports that:

Police spokesman Ivo Kotevski told The Associated Press on Friday the bodies were discovered late Thursday in the village of Smilkovci by a local fisherman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTV.

macedonian skopje

Toronto, Canada

#22 Apr 13, 2012
Biatch Slap A Skop wrote:
I totally agree !!!
Now, how you and your people going correct the problem within that nameless state.
Your right, Greece does have the proven history and many many many history texts, ancient inscriptions, even those written in stone from Alexander The Greek's era.
Again, what are going to do to set these ignorant people straight. There's been 40 years of brainwashing, your people have been living in comatose state for far to long.
Well, good for you to agree how untrustworthy your society really is. How they attempt to unsurp history, use ancient Greek names as if it was theirs.
<quoted text>
when is every single wannabe macedonian going to realize that GREECE IS BANKRUPT AND WILL CEASE TO EXIST WITHIN A MATTER OF MONTHS, you f*cking monkey will starve to death and the world will celebrat, it will be divided by russia, germany and turkey, LONG LIVE THE DEATH OF GREECE
macedonian skopje

Toronto, Canada

#23 Apr 13, 2012
Biatch Slap A Skop wrote:
I totally agree !!!
Now, how you and your people going correct the problem within that nameless state.
Your right, Greece does have the proven history and many many many history texts, ancient inscriptions, even those written in stone from Alexander The Greek's era.
Again, what are going to do to set these ignorant people straight. There's been 40 years of brainwashing, your people have been living in comatose state for far to long.
Well, good for you to agree how untrustworthy your society really is. How they attempt to unsurp history, use ancient Greek names as if it was theirs.
<quoted text>
GREECE IS BANKRUPT AND WILL CEASE TO EXIST AND ALL OF YOU GREEK MONKEYS WILL DIE OF STARVATION AND THE WORLD WILL CELEBRATE, LONG LIVE THE DEATH OF GREECE

“United States of Albania”

Since: Jun 08

Vushtrri, Kosova, Albania

#25 Apr 13, 2012
Alexander wrote:
<quoted text>
Why to kill a policemans????
I didn't said that, read straight what I wrote! Killing of younsters is a sick criminal offence, and there are tweo potential scenarios:
1.Psycho killer, or personal revenge? No chance.
2. Secret service? Yes! But which one? Serbian, Greek or even Macedonian? I would say first one.
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#26 Apr 13, 2012
It is great to see that ignorance at its best, and you Goran are the supplier to the rest of your ignorant flock.

See Greece may be bankrupt, but no other culture is so rich with history and proud heritage from Athena to Macedonia, Sparta to Crete, etc etc etc etc.

Listen Goran, history has been written and your brainwashed society is not included, just like your not included in EU and NATO... Veto again !!!

So go ahead and stand proud beside those made in China statues, but beware of rain, those statues will rust like a tin can.

Knowledge can be fought Goran, fight for it.
macedonian skopje wrote:
<quoted text>
when is every single wannabe macedonian going to realize that GREECE IS BANKRUPT AND WILL CEASE TO EXIST WITHIN A MATTER OF MONTHS, you f*cking monkey will starve to death and the world will celebrat, it will be divided by russia, germany and turkey, LONG LIVE THE DEATH OF GREECE
Mithridates VI

Athens, Greece

#27 Apr 13, 2012
macedonian skopje wrote:
<quoted text>
GREECE IS BANKRUPT AND WILL CEASE TO EXIST AND ...
Still this doesn't make you "macedonian".
Mithridates VI

Athens, Greece

#28 Apr 13, 2012
Obviously the albanomacedonians (loooool) don't want the bulgaromacedonians (looooool) to fish in their lake without permission.
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#29 Apr 13, 2012
macedonian skopje wrote:
<quoted text>
greece is bankrupt and the people of greece will soon not exist like the scum of the world that they are, you opinion is not valid because you come from a place that will no longer exists therefor you will cease to exist, F*CK GREECE
die quickly mongol
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#30 Apr 13, 2012
macedonian skopje wrote:
<quoted text>
when is every single wannabe macedonian going to realize that GREECE IS BANKRUPT AND WILL CEASE TO EXIST WITHIN A MATTER OF MONTHS, you f*cking monkey will starve to death and the world will celebrat, it will be divided by russia, germany and turkey, LONG LIVE THE DEATH OF GREECE
very nice, but the truth is you monkeyfuckers are about to be buried. you may want to get your bulgarian passport ready you piece of shit
Suisse

Prilly, Switzerland

#31 Apr 13, 2012
Alexander wrote:
<quoted text>
Why to kill a policemans????
They would kill anyone mate and try to spin it after so that he shot himself while trying to undermine their human rights.Truth is, they are led by savage criminal drug dealers in national disaster. We have plenty of them here, in Switzerland. Their community is poluted with that kind of human scum. Murderers
Suisse

Prilly, Switzerland

#32 Apr 13, 2012
Behari wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't said that, read straight what I wrote! Killing of younsters is a sick criminal offence, and there are tweo potential scenarios:
1.Psycho killer, or personal revenge? No chance.
2. Secret service? Yes! But which one? Serbian, Greek or even Macedonian? I would say first one.
I would say, you can lie some people for some time, but not all the people , all the time

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#33 Apr 13, 2012
Macedonian is whoever is proud of that campaign done by Macedonians to spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World and belongs to the white race, right?
Suisse

Prilly, Switzerland

#34 Apr 13, 2012
Istor wrote:
Macedonian is whoever is proud of that campaign done by Macedonians to spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World and belongs to the white race, right?
Never saw Greeks as shortsighted, overemotional and easy to fool kind of people, but hey,times change.
Srbija

United States

#35 Apr 13, 2012
To 5 those families MACEDONIAN men killed, may God help in this difficult times and help them get thru their agony and pain.

God bless you Makedonija!

May God take this five Makedonian souls get thru Havens door and bless them on this HOLY week.

Hristos Voskrese !

P.S. don't forget TOPIX...name...
KGB

Mississauga, Canada

#36 Apr 13, 2012
I think Greeks paid some Albanians to do this.Why
would anyone do such a thing for free and for what
reason exept to try and start something.Macedonia is
on the right path but others nearby may not like
this especially the Greeks.Money buys everything and
my specualtion is Greek agents orchestrated this to
try and destabilize Macedonia.Good Luck cause 2001
was a failure and will fail again if it rears it's
head.They will be found out and arrested i think and
will pay for their crimes and if Greeks behind it
with their money than will be made public and or any
other Foreign agents.

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#37 Apr 13, 2012
Srbija wrote:
To 5 those families MACEDONIAN men killed,.........
There is nothing Macedonian in FYROM.
Even toponyms were replaced by Slavic ones.
Even Holy Bible is humiliated for their "Macedonian" identity.
KGB

Mississauga, Canada

#38 Apr 13, 2012
In any case the killer('s) must be found and
brought to justice and could have been anyone
and even some mental case who hates his life and the world.
KGB

Mississauga, Canada

#39 Apr 13, 2012
Istor wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing Macedonian in FYROM.
Even toponyms were replaced by Slavic ones.
Even Holy Bible is humiliated for their "Macedonian" identity.In my opinion
I agree.Your are wrong BTW.No one dictates what others are.
Srbija

United States

#40 Apr 13, 2012
Istor wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing Macedonian in FYROM.
Even toponyms were replaced by Slavic ones.
Even Holy Bible is humiliated for their "Macedonian" identity.
Get lost you idiot, my God give you same pain and agony on this Holly week ...to go thru as same as this families are going thru ...don't push it, God work mysterious ways...you might not understand it, but maybe feel it, so watch what you wish for. You might get it to!

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#41 Apr 13, 2012
KGB wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.Your are wrong BTW.No one dictates what others are.
Of course not. But when they ask to be named after my name they MUST pass my recognition.

I mean, would any Turk allow any foreign people to be called Ottoman ??
Would any Albanian allow any foreign people to be called Shiptat or Tosk or Gheg ??

We Macedonians (= Greeks of Macedonia ) simply defend our dignity and self determination right.

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#42 Apr 13, 2012
Srbija wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you idiot,......... so watch what you wish for. You might get it to!
Sorry, I have to defend my dignity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia, Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Identity of Macedonians (May '07) Fri MACEDONIA is HELL... 47,158
News Kosovo Continues Confronting Radical Islam Fri Kosovo is Serbia 2
News Greece to Veto Macedonia Entry into NATO (Apr '08) Fri Kosovo is Serbia 596
Is Albanian the mother of the Greek language? (Jun '08) Thu Boy 72
News Greek banks robbed using threatening note, poli... Aug 23 Stephany McDowell 1
News Loss of pastor leaves hole in Odessa community Aug 22 Stephany McDowell 1
News Kosovo in discussions with its Jewish community... Aug 19 Kosovo is Serbia 15
More from around the web