Irregular Migrants Face the Boot in G...

Irregular Migrants Face the Boot in Greece

There are 8 comments on the Inter Press Service story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Irregular Migrants Face the Boot in Greece. In it, Inter Press Service reports that:

The government is shutting the Greek-Turkish northeastern border across river Evros, and removing massive numbers of undocumented migrants from big urban centres into makeshift detention camps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inter Press Service.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Import immigrants, open borders, human rights = Economy development, progress, strong country.

Close borders = Poverty and tragedy.

Richmond, Canada

#2 Sep 1, 2012
In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the government has taken a hard-lined approach to protect the interests of its citizens concerning illegal immigration.

"Saudi Arabia has mandated a six-year cap on the residency of foreigners in the country as part of its programme to control the local job market and any Hajji or illegal over stayers are meant with a mandatory prison sentence followed by swift deportation."

I'm certain you'll discover a similar trend around the world.

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Send them

Orange, CA

#5 Jun 19, 2013

Beverly Hills, CA

#6 Jun 21, 2013
Bj th h f

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jun 21, 2013
Vdgvcd did g dd d hh

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jun 21, 2013

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jun 21, 2013
Hbgbh tge. G

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Komotini, Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greece not taking positive steps on minority is... (Nov '13) Nov '13 just a guy i knew 1
News Diplomatic Diary: Greece, Bulgaria to open bord... (Apr '07) Jun '13 Nhbfhbff 6
News Alexandroupoli mayor raps minister over migrant... (Aug '12) Jun '13 Gray 13
News Officials Turn Blind Eye to Abuse of Asylum See... (Mar '13) Jun '13 Faith 4
News Thessaloniki Mayor Boutaris defends mosque move (Apr '13) Apr '13 Greek Islander 14
News Golden Dawn clashes with Roma during raid on Ka... (Apr '13) Apr '13 european2012 4
News DEGER equips new solar park in Greece (Jan '13) Jan '13 Stathan 1
More from around the web