SEEMO concerned about physical attack on journalist Abdulhalim Dede

Mar 1, 2009 Full story: EMPortal News 28

SEEMO, is deeply concerned about the physical attack on journalist Abdulhalim Dede on 19 February while he was on-air during the morning programme, Kalimera Ellada, broadcast by the Athens-based Antenna TV.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ein anderer Schauplatz”

Since: Jan 09

Athens

#21 Mar 5, 2009
Greek Islander wrote:
<quoted text>
I think things are starting to change in Turkey. Don't listen to the Kemalist Greywolves on this site. Educated Turks are finally facing their brutal national legacy. There is a new movie in Turkey called Guz Sancisi. It is about the 1955 anti-Greek riots in Constantinople.
Guz Sancisi
http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detaylar.do...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jjTuWyjtVg0XX
As far as I am concerned I'd welcome any honest move from the turkish part that would aim in the establishment of the historical truth!
This has systematically been avoided hitherto and this is exactly what I find unacceptable.
It is true that islam dictates to muslims to believe that there was nothing before the advent of their religion,but this can only go that far.
These Turks must be made to face-up to some important facts,it would be good for us and it would humanise them!
I am aware of the fact that Turkish citizens have not much say over most of the policies of hate their successive Governments maintain,and they do not have the right to express their opinions about their State's atrocities in public!
Still,for that friendship between the two peoples to actually happen certain things must be said and certain corrective actions taken.
First they must get out of Cyprus,and allow it to be a full member of the E.U as an independent Sovereign country.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#22 Mar 6, 2009
American for Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Macedonia is part of Greece, you animal! So, keep your dirty hands off Greece, you low life, if you don't want to be crushed. Go f*ck with Turks!
last time i checked turks f*cked greeks...remember cyprus?
American for Justice

Silver Spring, MD

#23 Mar 6, 2009
some-1 wrote:
<quoted text>last time i checked turks f*cked greeks...remember cyprus?
Is that so, little animal?
AlternateView

Des Plaines, IL

#24 Mar 6, 2009
NOTE: Click on Macedonia's position on Nimetz's proposal to be... and read and Learn the consecutive posts from AlternateView.

“ein anderer Schauplatz”

Since: Jan 09

Athens

#25 Mar 6, 2009
some-1 wrote:
<quoted text>last time i checked turks f*cked greeks...remember cyprus?
ti le re gyfto?
pas kala apo myalo?

Location hidden

#26 Mar 6, 2009
<quoted text>
Is that so, little animal?
americans gave their blessing,too

Location hidden

#27 Mar 6, 2009
lilalo wrote:
<quoted text>
ti le re gyfto?
pas kala apo myalo?
f u malaka
Aryan

Graz, Austria

#28 Jul 14, 2009
What a bunch of provocative BULL! Greece belongs to Greeks. Hands off Greece by any BASTARDS from wherever in the world. Greeks do not care what people with the values of a cockroach think or do. F*CK OFF ANIMALS!
Get out from USA you Gypsi.You do not deserve to live among human beings...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Komotini, Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greece not taking positive steps on minority is... (Nov '13) Nov '13 just a guy i knew 1
Irregular Migrants Face the Boot in Greece (Sep '12) Jun '13 fghScamm 8
Diplomatic Diary: Greece, Bulgaria to open bord... (Apr '07) Jun '13 Nhbfhbff 6
Alexandroupoli mayor raps minister over migrant... (Aug '12) Jun '13 Gray 13
Officials Turn Blind Eye to Abuse of Asylum See... (Mar '13) Jun '13 Faith 4
Thessaloniki Mayor Boutaris defends mosque move (Apr '13) Apr '13 Greek Islander 15
Golden Dawn clashes with Roma during raid on Ka... (Apr '13) Apr '13 european2012 4
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:43 am PST