If possible, I think I have less respect for LPGA talent after hearing this

Mar 27, 2012 Full story: The Sand Trap

Yes, I know that the LPGA plays a much similar game to most of us amateurs and we can learn a lot by the way they play courses, but I tend to lump it in with things like the WNBA as far as what I'd like to watch on TV.

Full Story
sjs

Champion, MI

#1 Mar 27, 2012
It figures a computer generated program would post such
an asinine message board post here. The op is obviously a jerk. And there is much more "real" LPGA news that could be added here, rather than giving this idiot any more Internet attention.

Since: Jun 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Mar 28, 2012
I, too, don't know what this inane article is doing here. If possible, I have even less respect for male chauvinist's than before. Maybe that's the point. She's only won 3 of the first 5 events already. What a waste of talent, lol. On the op's part that is, if it has any.
sjs

Champion, MI

#4 Mar 29, 2012
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
Or maybe i just couldn't care less.
Thanks for sharing....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yani Tseng Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Women's Open at Pinehurst rife with intrigue Jun '14 Linda 1
LPGA: Honda Thailand Preview & TV Schedule (Feb '14) Feb '14 Selecia Jones- JA... 1
U.S. teen Jessica Korda takes 1-shot lead at Au... (Feb '12) Aug '13 Selecia Jones- JA... 5
June 28 - Sheehan's Record-Setting Romp (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mark Johnson 1
Park increases lead in women's world rankings (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rich the Gringo 2
Wie down to 20th in world rankings (Mar '12) May '13 Selecia Jones- JA... 20
Ai Miyazato leads LPGA Founders Cup (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rich the Gringo 4
•••
•••

Yani Tseng People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••