Tiger Woods Wins First Tournament in ...

Tiger Woods Wins First Tournament in Two Years

There are 4 comments on the ABC News story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Tiger Woods Wins First Tournament in Two Years. In it, ABC News reports that:

Fans caught a glimmer of the old Tiger Woods Sunday when he won the Chevron World Challenge in Los Angeles, his first victory in the more than two years since his personal life and golfing game crumbled after it was revealed he'd had a string of extra-marital affairs that led to the end of his marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Santa's Coming!”

Since: Nov 11

Centreville, DE

#1 Dec 5, 2011
Good for him, I think he's paid the price for what he did, it's time to move on and start over with a clean slate. No matter what you think, this man is a joy to watch on the course. I felt for him at the time and was really ticked off at the same time that he would do what he did. He certainly paid the price, he lost his wife and children, he couldn't play worth a darn and had to put up with the pubic censure every time he stepped up to the tee. Time for all of us to move on. I wish him luck and hopefully he learned a very hard lesson from this.

Since: May 07

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Father's lock up your daughters, he found the hole again
Better Judgement

New Hyde Park, NY

#3 Dec 5, 2011
Jude H wrote:
Father's lock up your daughters, he found the hole again
Hey, Jude, your comment was crude and cruel, making you out to be a regular slimeball. How dare you make Tiger Woods out to be a pedophile. How low can you go, arshole.

Since: May 07

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2011
Better Judgement wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Jude, your comment was crude and cruel, making you out to be a regular slimeball. How dare you make Tiger Woods out to be a pedophile. How low can you go, arshole.
Did you get docked for your pay from pole dancing to put your two cents in? I dare anything so go put some lotion on your hand and get busy leave the sports talk to the big boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiger Woods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some images are just too controversial (Jan '08) Jul '16 Tactics 63
News Jordan Spieth is filling the void left by Tiger... Jun '16 caltenn11 1
News Phil Mickelson and caddie Jim Mackay have the e... Jun '16 jfr927 1
News Brandel Chamblee says Tiger Woods looks like an... (Feb '16) May '16 Sshall57 6
News Tiger Woods hits new sleazy low (Jan '16) May '16 Sshall57 4
News Tiger Woods is ... 'progressing nicely' (Feb '16) Feb '16 ekachai 1
Keep Fighting Tiger Don't Quit Man (Feb '16) Feb '16 Invinceable 1
More from around the web