Phil still 'such an idiot'

Phil still 'such an idiot'

There are 4 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Phil still 'such an idiot'. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

AUGUSTA, Ga. -- The hugs with his family took place on the clubhouse lawn, not the 18th green.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

justputingaround

Goodyear, AZ

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Why do you say that??
What do you say about Tiger??
You are just jealous that you are not playing pro golf. You are the idiot.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Read the article--The title comes from his comment at the U S Open. Was he an idiot(again) for the mismanagement of this hole?? Many people think so but he defended himself. Personally I think he should have gone back to the tee but he didn't.
Why are you bringing Tiger into the conversation?
larry

Granbury, TX

#3 Apr 9, 2012
If he iS SO BAD WHERE IS THE NUMBER 1 & NUMBER 2 GOLFERS??????????
YOU MAY BE THE IDIOT TO WRITE AN ARTICLE LIKE THIS.
YOU THINK THE ENGLISH GOLFERS HUNG THE MOON.
THEY REAKKY SUCK WHEN IT COMES TO A
TOUGH GOLF COURSE.
THEY ARE REALLY USED TO PALYING ON GOAT PASTURES.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 9, 2012
Well, without going into to much detail the #1 player has won 5 times on the PGA Tour and 6 times on the European Tour. The #1 player plays about half the time in the U S as in Europe. The #2 player won the U S Open last year. The U S open gets more complaints, or negative comments, from pros, regarding the set up, than any other tournament on the PGA tour. The courses are not 'goat pastures'.
And, the point of the story was that Phil did play bad on that hole. Any golfer would agree!
Now I am not a English major but, wow, you need to learn to spell and quit using capitol letters. The yelling makes your comments look more childish than ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiger Woods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brandel Chamblee says Tiger Woods looks like an... Apr 14 RupertBear 3
News Tiger Woods is ... 'progressing nicely' Feb '16 ekachai 1
Keep Fighting Tiger Don't Quit Man Feb '16 Invinceable 1
News Drunken fans heckle players at Bethpage Black (Jun '09) Feb '16 common sense 660
News Spieth's victory scores a big ratings win for CBS (Apr '15) Feb '16 ecabs4u 3
News Tiger Woods hits new sleazy low Feb '16 Bobby Smith 3
News Relive Tiger Woods taking down Ernie Els in tha... Jan '16 jimbo 1
More from around the web