Bingham: A rank system

Bingham: A rank system

There are 4 comments on the CapeCodOnline.com story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Bingham: A rank system. In it, CapeCodOnline.com reports that:

Good morning, class. The lesson for today is an explanation of how Lee Westwood overtook Tiger Woods to become the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CapeCodOnline.com.

Mean Joe Green

Fairwater, WI

#1 Nov 9, 2010
I think it should be like anyother sport, Its what you do this year and get ranked number one, who cares about last year..Lets rank them each year who is number one...If Alabama in College football wins number one 2 years in a row and then looses its first 2 games in third year, they won t be number one anymore..thats how golf should be...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 10, 2010
Are you still drinking Coca Cola?????

Location hidden

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Well, Tennis--Track and Field--Pro Table Tennis--and a few others do not start their rankings from the ist day of the year. But, I think it should be more like Tennis, whose rankings run on a 52 week cycle.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 11, 2010
Ok, here is a link that explains, somewhat, the ranking system-0--Hope the link works

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/512754-tig...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewart Cink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Without Tiger, Masters has 'weird feeling' but ... (Apr '14) May '14 Spirit67_ 5
News Children's Miracle Network Classic attracts big... (Nov '08) Nov '12 Mike 2
News Tiger Woods (Aug '11) Aug '11 Drunken Daly 11
News Sources: Sabbatini in trouble with tour (May '11) May '11 Irrascable Infidel 4
News One year later, focus on Woods is score, not words (Feb '11) Feb '11 Drunken Daly 2
News This Week in Golf - December 1st through Decemb... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Rich the Gringo 1
News U.S. team gets a chance to regroup at Ryder Cup (Oct '10) Oct '10 Ray Marshall 1
More from around the web