Alexis and Curtis Thompson both win j...

Alexis and Curtis Thompson both win junior titles at Hilton Head

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 9, 2009, titled Alexis and Curtis Thompson both win junior titles at Hilton Head. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Thompsons keep venturing where no siblings have gone before. In a thrilling Sunday finish, Curtis and Alexis Thompson of Coral Springs swept the Verizon Heritage Junior Classic's boys' and girls' ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Randy Mell

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Feb 10, 2009
Randy: Finally found your local golf notes with the lead on the Thompson kids. Thanks for using Minor League Golf Tour notes. How often will you be changing,updating, adding new inforrmation, etc., etc. Keep up the good work. See you at Els breakfast Thursday...Larry Bush
Sean

Grand Haven, MI

#2 Sep 19, 2010
I caddied in a group at the 2010 us junior amature with curtis and i found him and his caddy to be two of the rudest people i have ever met.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean O'Hair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sabbatini WDs Memorial amid suspension speculation (May '11) May '11 Pete 1
News Sources: Sabbatini in trouble with tour (May '11) May '11 Irrascable Infidel 4
News Nicklaus, Palmer kick off 75th Masters (Apr '11) Apr '11 UnivPolice 1
News Can Woods continue amazing win streak? (Mar '08) Jan '11 Justlookingup 4
News Tiger Woods fires 70, eliminated from FedExCup ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Maynard in Bluegrass 1
News Woods Thinks He Could Help US Ryder Cup Team (Aug '10) Aug '10 gringo 4
News PAINTER: There's no hiding from Tiger's patheti... (Aug '10) Aug '10 John 1
More from around the web