Koch's self-analysis: He's capable of...

Koch's self-analysis: He's capable of 'decent' golf at Dick's Open

There are 1 comment on the Star-Gazette story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Koch's self-analysis: He's capable of 'decent' golf at Dick's Open. In it, Star-Gazette reports that:

I've had the good fortune of catching fish, and sometimes several fish, almost every time I've been out this season.I say almost, because I have been A mammoth haul of fish Since I had to work on Father's Day, I was hoping I could make Saturday special by joining my son Nick and girlfriend Carol for some hopefully Rifle bill passes For those of you ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Gazette.

Ailey, GA

#1 Jun 23, 2011
If it was a forgiving course responsible for Mcilroy's success why didn't everyone shoot at least 10 or 12 under????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rory McIlroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rory McIlroy Ruptures Tendon, Out of British Op... Jul '15 dave 1
News Without Tiger Woods, golf is fading to gray (Apr '15) Jun '15 Silent Echo 9
News Molinari keeps motoring but it's misery for McI... (May '15) May '15 joemish 1
News McIlroy needs to rush; ticket prices fall; Pacq... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Spieth's victory scores a big ratings win for CBS (Apr '15) Apr '15 Ray 2
News Martin Kaymer and Graeme McDowell confirmed for... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Jerry Hoffman 1
News Colin Montgomerie: Rory McIlroy better than Tig... (Dec '14) Mar '15 lindabaptiste 5
More from around the web