2012 Ryder Cup Discussion Thread

Oct 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Sand Trap

You give a 100% or you give nothing ! The country's pride is on the line here....you are there to beat your opponent and nothing else.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Doc Savage

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Attended Ryder Cup. Love comment on allowing players to do whatever they wanted...Miller's comment...doesn't show leadership. Woods is not the Tiger of old but still made seven birdies against Colesarts(sic)...Love sits Woods BUT CONTINUES TO PLAY STRICKER (45 and shot)?? Turning Point. Zach Johnson (wedge player and putter) attempts to drive 15 on Saturday afternoon. He should have layed up and then let Dufner go for it. Johnson drives it into the water and they lose hole and eventually their 2 shot lead and lose match. Stupid. Hell, I could beat these guys if that's their course management style! Tim Finchem should be fired. These guys were absolutely burned out from the stupid FedEx Cup. At least put the week off before the Ryder when it's played. Absolute insanity. Tiger actually missed final putt on purpose to allow Molanari a half. Decent of him. Toilet lines 200+. Insane prices. Way to many people....40-50,000. Never again.
Roy Black

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Good for Tiger I thought also. If insane on the course, NBC coverage no better.
Either commercials or useless trivia every 3 minutes. Justin Rose bomb on 17 was turning point. It misses and it was off the green and results completely different. So, just comes down to luck. Bad luck for US and good luck for Europe. Too bad Tiger and Snedeker stuck with the old guys. Lots of good young players to choose from who wouldn't have to play their best to win.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••