Shifting into a golden era for Europe...

Shifting into a golden era for European golf?

There are 1 comment on the GolfChannel story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Shifting into a golden era for European golf?. In it, GolfChannel reports that:

NEWPORT, Wales The Ryder Cup used to be the crowning achievement for European golf.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GolfChannel.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Sure have to agree with this article. Watch out Americans, the europeans are coming. Just like the LPGA, the Asians took over. But, you know what?, it makes for good golf. Over the years the foreigners would look ate the money on the PGA and say, hey, I can do that--not. But, the young golfers coming coming up said, hey, if I work harder then I can compete on the PGA. They were right. Just like the LPGA--The young Asian players would watch Se Ri Pak and said the same thing. If I work harder than the Americans then I can compete and make a lot of money and fame. And it happened. But the golf is still the same if not more competitive, especially on the LPGA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Casey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One year later, focus on Woods is score, not words (Feb '11) Feb '11 Drunken Daly 2
News Tiger gets VIP treatment, loses Thai charity event (Nov '10) Nov '10 Anamouse 9
News Tiger to give back, play 1-day event in Thailand (Oct '10) Oct '10 Rich the Gringo 1
News A $10 million bunker save for Jim Furyk (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bluebonnets-Thistle 4
News Steady Johnson wins BMW Championship (Sep '10) Sep '10 Rich the Gringo 4
News Reception still the same, but reverence for Woo... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Maynard in Bluegrass 2
News Unlikely winner captures British Open title (Jul '10) Jul '10 Tiger Woods Putter 1
More from around the web