Golf: Manassero named rookie of the year

Golf: Manassero named rookie of the year

There are 2 comments on the ANSA.it story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Golf: Manassero named rookie of the year. In it, ANSA.it reports that:

Rome, November 30 - Italian teen golfing sensation Matteo Manassero crowned a memorable year Tuesday when he was named Rookie of the Year on the European Tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ANSA.it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Trying to drum up business are you???? Nobody 'cool' plays golf this time of year at Myrtle Beach.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 30, 2010
You're right, thought exactly the same thing when I read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Faldo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sunday at the Masters about kids and no stress Apr 3 jimbo 1
News Willett Wins Masters After Stunning Spieth Melt... (Apr '16) Apr '16 wprescott 1
News Did anybody hear Faldo and others making fun of... (Jul '14) Jul '14 clems123 1
News David Feherty through the years (Jan '14) Jan '14 Spook_Rocker 1
News McIlroy could be the best if he sorts out probl... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Rich the Gringo 1
News They Said It: 'Live From' crew reacts to Woods ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jack Skwat 4
News DQ Brandel Chamblee from the Golf Channel (Apr '13) Apr '13 IntegityofGame 5
More from around the web