Page Fore: Golf bug once again puts bite on Rudolph

Jun 2, 2009 Full story: San Diego Union-Tribune

Harry Rudolph III, who walked away from pro golf in 1999, is bidding for a spot in the upcoming 109th U.S. Open at Bethpage Black on Long Island.

Full Story
ken h

San Diego, CA

#1 Jun 3, 2009
i think its great that Harry is back on the scene. I used to burn weed with him in high school and I know he used to love the weed. Get High Harry!!Larry Correa is great to. He used to date my 64 year old grandmother. Go get 'em Lar dog!
Ken

Since: Jun 09

Zhengzhou, China

#2 Jun 3, 2009
I am so glad i just bought online on Ebay a golf bag, 14 way full length divider, i never have a such No.1 quality bag with super happy price, even with free shipping! I recommend you guys to check the Ebay store, maybe you can find something interesting to you, they have a99 golf bags, training aids, umbrellas and other various golf accessories. The ebay ID "lisports" or just serach "a99 golf" on www.ebaygolf.com .
TIGER OR ROGER

Chino, CA

#3 Jun 4, 2009
TIGER CHEERLEADERS! Imagine Tiger wining 2 different majors 5 years in a row? Imagine Tiger wining 3/4 majors all in the same year 3 times? Imagine Tiger having more majors than the rest of the field COMBINED? Imagine Tiger in 2009 trying to win the U.S. Open for the 6th year in a row? Imagine Tiger being 1 major short of the all time record at the age of 27.? Now WAKE UP! To reality and say ROGER FEDERER!!! and put those POM POMS down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Faldo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did anybody hear Faldo and others making fun of... Jul '14 clems123 1
David Feherty through the years (Jan '14) Jan '14 Spook_Rocker 1
McIlroy could be the best if he sorts out probl... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Rich the Gringo 1
They Said It: 'Live From' crew reacts to Woods ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jack Skwat 4
DQ Brandel Chamblee from the Golf Channel (Apr '13) Apr '13 IntegityofGame 5
Great Scott! Adam Scott gives Australia a green... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bobby Smith 1
Tiger Woods should disqualify himself from Mast... (Apr '13) Apr '13 True NZer 2
•••
•••

Nick Faldo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••