soggy slog

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
Another day at the U.S. Open ended with a familiar drill. Players dodged puddles in the parking lot as they headed to their cars, a round left incomplete for the third straight day. Full Story
Joe-S-U

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2009
Nice to see Ray Stein and the Dispatch still have their heads firmly up Tiger Woods' a**. Dude is tied for 41st place, barely made the cut but each day we've had a picture of Tiger in the Dispatch and a ton more coverage than 41st place is deserving of. You guys are like lemmings, it's a shame. He won the Memorial and was deservedly the story, but he's NOT the story at Bethpage yet God forbid we don't have a bunch of pictures and stories about him. In today's Mailbox, Ray again rants about the "evil" ESPN (which I agree with him about) but you've taken lessons from ESPN on how to suck up to Tiger and you've learned well. Had he missed the cut, I bet Ray would've sent a reporter to Woods' home to follow him around the rest of the weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Weir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weeks: Weir healthy and playing with confidence (Jan '13) Jan '13 David Maz 1
Notes: Northern Trust Open snubs former champ W... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Brutus 2
Veteran judge is hanging up his robe (Dec '11) Dec '11 Trev 1
Weir champing at the bit to return (Sep '11) Sep '11 Ron S 2
@boyofdestiny: Former Masters champion Mike Wei... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Borderline 1
AT&T happy with 2010 changes to tournament (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fifty Dollars 1
American golfer criticizes Mike Weir, Canadian ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Rich the Gringo 2
•••
•••

Mike Weir People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••