Saiki leading five players by one stroke

Saiki leading five players by one stroke

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jul 23, 2011, titled Saiki leading five players by one stroke. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

LPGA Tour: Miki Saiki of Japan took a one-stroke lead at the Evian Masters in Evian-les-Bains, France, shooting a 5-under 67 in the second round and moving to 9 under as the drenched course started to dry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 23, 2011
thanks roboblogger for keeping us up to date. Your prowess is unbelievable. Oh, just so you know the second round was completed yesterday, the 3rd round was completed today, probably before you posted this. Of course, I'm talking to a computer but--oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maria Hjorth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More to the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic than four r... (May '13) May '13 ARCOBALENO 1
News Solheim Cup: Friday Morning Pairings (Sep '11) Sep '11 ARCOBALENO 1
News Winning clubs for Watson, Hjorth (May '11) May '11 ARCOBALENO 1
News Hjorth wins Avnet LPGA Classic, Thompson slides (May '11) May '11 ARCOBALENO 1
News Quotes of the week in women's golf (May '11) May '11 Tobe 1
News Kang comes from behind to win in Malaysia (Oct '10) Oct '10 ARCOBALENO 1
News Ladies European Tour (Aug '10) Aug '10 ARCOBALENO 1
More from around the web