Tiger Woods' knee problems could hamp...

Tiger Woods' knee problems could hamper his career

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 13, 2008, titled Tiger Woods' knee problems could hamper his career. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Tiger Woods never has been one to preach about world issues, but he might need to take a stance on stopping the violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Detroit Man

United States

#1 May 13, 2008
Tiger will recover from this due to his great short game. He can hit 50% fairways and 50% greens and still shoot 67.

Since: Feb 07

Juárez, Mexico

#2 May 13, 2008
Well, I'm not sure about those percentages. To hit out of the rough puts a lot of strain on your knees so he has to have a 100% recovery to get back to the dominate position he was in. Of course, him being/was in the condition he was in he has a head start.
Truth

United States

#3 May 22, 2008
Hold on a minute. Tiger is long, but not the longest driver on tour. Several others including John Daly are longer without the knee problems. Obviously he isn't the "ironman" the writer suggests he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Janzen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duval fails at Q-School (Dec '11) Dec '11 Rich the Gringo 2
News Pressure cooker on tap at PGA Tour Q School (Nov '10) Nov '10 socalga 1
News The Golfer and the Slugger (May '10) May '10 Vank 1
News Kevin Merfeld: How good will Woods be when he's... (Feb '10) Mar '10 Joe Pin 15
News Silence is golden at 50th Buick Open (Jul '08) Jul '08 frank craig 2
News Sawgrass a course for all players _ except abse... (May '08) May '08 Jettatack 1
News Maggert leads stormy PODS (Mar '08) Mar '08 Parrot 1
More from around the web