Thailand's Thongchai Jaidee Makes Ace At US Open

Full story: WFMZ

No good scores to be had at Pebble Beach? Don't tell that to Thongchai Jaidee of Thailand.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2010
tiring taxpyr

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

have no interest in an uncivilized sex nut who cheated on his wife...100's of times. this guy should be locked up!! not re-born as a so called golf hero again by you ppl. I hope anyone else but him wins :)
what the

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

tiring taxpyr wrote:
have no interest in an uncivilized sex nut who cheated on his wife...100's of times. this guy should be locked up!! not re-born as a so called golf hero again by you ppl. I hope anyone else but him wins :)
And how does that article get linked to that headline ? "Thailand's Thongchai Jaidee Makes Ace At US Open"... then you click on the story and get "Tiger Woods poured in one birdie after another..." W the F ? The sex addict's birdies are more important than someone else's hole-on-one I guess.
Sassy

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

This is strange, the title of this story doesn't seem to match the story. It's all about Tiger Woods, what happened to Thongchai Jaidee of Thailand's story ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenny Perry Discussions

Search the Kenny Perry Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Tiger Woods Break Jack's Major Championshi... (Jun '12) Sep '13 Back Tees 2
Champions wins Wendy's 3-Tour Challenge title (Nov '11) Nov '11 Justlookingup 1
Kenny Perry wins first Champions Tour title (Oct '11) Oct '11 Carolyn 1
Memorial notebook: Sprinkler heads get in the w... (Jun '11) Jun '11 jacob 2
Stricker plays his ace | The Columbus Dispatch (Jun '11) Jun '11 Jim 1
Golf: Five past champions enter Memorial | The ... (May '11) May '11 JoeUser 2
Woods looks to keep going at FedEx Cup (Sep '10) Sep '10 shirley e 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••