For First Time in Masters History, No Americans in Top 5 After 54 Holes

Apr 10, 2011 Full story: www.huliq.com

Rory McIlroy, at the ripe old age of 21, stands at the verge of a Masters win, while for the first time in the history of the Master tournament, not one American player is inside the top five after 54 holes.

Read more

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#1 Apr 10, 2011
Woof, It would be good if a non- American won the Masters. For two years our Great President Barrack Obama has been teaching us it is better for us not to lead the World, but to see ourselves as one of many equal nations. That lesson should go for Golf as well as International politics, Trade, and Economics. Let's hope a foreigner wins the Masters it will be good for the U.S. I guess.
short trus micro bus

Middletown, IL

#2 Apr 10, 2011
yah-volit hier kp-e-tan , z red menice likes the big kup filled wit doosc-merks

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Apr 10, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
Woof, It would be good if a non- American won the Masters. For two years our Great President Barrack Obama has been teaching us it is better for us not to lead the World, but to see ourselves as one of many equal nations. That lesson should go for Golf as well as International politics, Trade, and Economics. Let's hope a foreigner wins the Masters it will be good for the U.S. I guess.
didn't change things too much in 09, when argentine, angel cabrera won ... did it?

how about the best golfer winning, no matter where he's from?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#4 Apr 10, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
in 2009 a non-american, angel cabrera won. and, as in ALL THINGS obama ... it didn't do a damn thing for the u.s.

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#5 Apr 10, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
in 2009 a non-american, angel cabrera won. and, as in ALL THINGS obama ... it didn't do a damn thing for the u.s.
Woof, carey529, In golf, the best golfer wins. Country of origin doesn't matter. My post was jabbing at the meaning of the article itself. Why should anyone write an article like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

K.J. Choi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woods takes 3-shot lead at Chevron (Dec '11) Dec '11 J A V 1
News Choi: Future bright for Asian golf (Oct '11) Oct '11 Drunken Daly 1
News Watney, Fowler share lead (Jul '11) Jul '11 Rich the Gringo 2
KJ Choi's Official Facebook Fan Page (Jun '11) Jun '11 KJ_Fan 1
News Golf: Five past champions enter Memorial | The ... (May '11) May '11 JoeUser 2
News Golf: Watson, Simpson share Zurich Classic (May '11) May '11 Tobe 1
News Daly withdraws because of injury | The Columbus... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Sir Alfred Funhill 2
More from around the web