Paul Lawrie criticizes crowd behavior at Medinah

Oct 3, 2012 Full story: The State

ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Paul Lawrie wasn't just battling Brandt Snedeker as Europe won the Ryder Cup.

Full Story
Doc Savage

Norristown, PA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
I was there. He has a right to complain. On the other hand I heard many many Euros saying obscene or unkind remarks about the Americans. The vast majority of Euros I saw were drinking heavily at 8AM and didn't stop. They prefer 'Stellas' to American beer so you knew exactly who they were. Heavy smokers too. But there was yelling on both sides. People in general don't know how to behave properly. It was NOT a polite crowd.
Hail Europa

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Jealous much? ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jose Maria Olazabal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wind blows players and schedule off course at W... (Sep '12) Sep '12 It will get better 1
Norman fumes at Ryder Cup shut-out (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bruno 1
Golf:Padraig Harrington is set to miss out on t... (Aug '12) Aug '12 martin mackey 2
Daly withdraws with hip injury (Nov '11) Aug '12 Mark 3
Seve Ballesteros tribute will be special for Jo... (Apr '12) Jun '12 RocheSeller 3
Memorial Tournament: American golfers are few a... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Dude 1
Golfing Greats Attend Ballesteros Funeral (May '11) May '11 God 1
More from around the web