Paul Lawrie criticizes crowd behavior at Medinah

Oct 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The State

ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Paul Lawrie wasn't just battling Brandt Snedeker as Europe won the Ryder Cup.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Doc Savage

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I was there. He has a right to complain. On the other hand I heard many many Euros saying obscene or unkind remarks about the Americans. The vast majority of Euros I saw were drinking heavily at 8AM and didn't stop. They prefer 'Stellas' to American beer so you knew exactly who they were. Heavy smokers too. But there was yelling on both sides. People in general don't know how to behave properly. It was NOT a polite crowd.
Hail Europa

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Jealous much? ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jose Maria Olazabal Discussions

Search the Jose Maria Olazabal Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wind blows players and schedule off course at W... (Sep '12) Sep '12 It will get better 1
Norman fumes at Ryder Cup shut-out (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bruno 1
Golf:Padraig Harrington is set to miss out on t... (Aug '12) Aug '12 martin mackey 2
Daly withdraws with hip injury (Nov '11) Aug '12 Mark 3
Seve Ballesteros tribute will be special for Jo... (Apr '12) Jun '12 RocheSeller 3
Memorial Tournament: American golfers are few a... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Dude 1
Golfing Greats Attend Ballesteros Funeral (May '11) May '11 God 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••