Tiger Woods at Doral: Tiger Woods sho...

Tiger Woods at Doral: Tiger Woods shoots 1-under-par 71 after f...

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Tiger Woods at Doral: Tiger Woods shoots 1-under-par 71 after f.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Tiger Woods is unhappy with his shot out of the sand at the 10th hole, during his first round.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

TRush

Apopka, FL

#1 Mar 12, 2009
Tiger will not win here...and neither is Lefty...This guy folds under the slightest sight of competition. And most of the time its to guys who shouldnt be able to wipe his azzz. Oh he'll make it
interesting like he does, but then UGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
TRush

Apopka, FL

#2 Mar 12, 2009
watch for Villegas and the sensation from Northern Ireland.19, Huh? Phil
wishes he had smooth this kid has. I
wouldnt tell Tiger to look out quite
yet but he is a Force and will be here awhile. Trust me he is on Tigers Radar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeev Milkha Singh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Randhawa, Muniyappa for BT pro-am tournament (Mar '10) Mar '10 vita 1
News Tiger Woods never can be counted out (Apr '09) Apr '09 Vic 1
News Padraig Harrington, Prayad Marksaeng storm to t... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Stan 1
News Tiger Woods: Tiger Woods opens with a 71 at the... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Parkland Mom 1
News Jyoti Randhawa wins BILT Open golf, keeps recor... (Dec '08) Dec '08 MK DAMODARAN 1
News Monty slams Augusta snub (Apr '08) Apr '08 Rich Brannon 18
News Thailand's Prayad hits back at Monty comment ov... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Rich Brannon 1
More from around the web