Golfers get acquainted with SilverRock before Wednesday's Bob Hope Chrysler Classic opening round

Jan 15, 2008 Full story: Desert Sun

“And that's, I think, one of the reasons why I played well.”

THOUSAND PALMS - For most PGA Tour golf tournaments, players roll into town Monday and have two days to play practice rounds. via Desert Sun

Full Story

Since: Feb 07

Obregon, Mexico

#1 Jan 15, 2008
Wow, I've been out of touch with this tournament for awhile. I always thought this a fairly big tournament but I guess not. No T V coverage by any of the major networks. Nobody in the top 15 entered. Years ago I used to enjoy going out there and watching the pros/celebs. How things change.
bethpage

Mammoth Lakes, CA

#2 Jan 19, 2008
I used to watch a lot of golf and especially liked checking Fred's game at the Hope years ago. But I can't imagne anyone interested in him anymore after all I have read lately. What kind of man is he and how come the media hasn't caught on? All those poor kids and to think of the kids that look up to him. So shocking about him. Seems to be an actor out there.
Fed up

Macomb, MI

#3 Jan 19, 2008
You know,just because it's on the internet, doesn't make it so. I think it sounds like a whole bunch of sour grapes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J.J. Henry Makes Big Move on PGA Tour Money Lis... (Oct '08) Oct '08 mick 1
Perry's Disheartening 65 (Jun '08) Jun '08 John 2
Conn. native Henry off to promising start at Tr... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Question Mark 1
Few Top Golfers Make Trip To Travelers Champion... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Rick 1
More from around the web