A little testy over drug policy

A little testy over drug policy

There are 5 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jul 29, 2008, titled A little testy over drug policy. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

When Tim Clark stepped out of the scoring trailer July 3 after the first round of the AT&T National, the diminutive South African was so incensed he could barely talk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

cry babies

Akron, OH

#1 Jul 30, 2008
awww poor little golfers have to join the rest of the world in drug testing. What a shame.....
Mr King

Akron, OH

#2 Jul 30, 2008
lol....the elite are being treated like commoners. Im sooo offended!!!
City Worker

Dayton, OH

#3 Jul 30, 2008
This whole thing is sdrawkcab. The commoners shoulbe be treated like the elite. Get rid of drug-testing for everyone!
harmon

Canton, OH

#4 Jul 30, 2008
No body likes drug testing, except the companies making money on it.
akronborn

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jul 30, 2008
Testing for performance enhancing drugs I understand testing for anything else is a sham. Allow individuals to make individual choices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fred Funk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18:51 Schoolgirl gets Tiger autograph (Jul '10) Jul '10 Tom F 4
News Drunken fans heckle players at Bethpage Black (Jun '09) Jun '09 choppy 658
News Tiger Woods taunted at 10th hole; Fred Funk's n... (Jun '09) Jun '09 LSJ 25
News Funk says adjust the rules in bad weather (Jun '09) Jun '09 Guinness Drinker 2
News Notes: Kelly defends British Open decision (May '09) May '09 lee stark 1
News Age happens: injuries sideline 3 - Sports (Jan '09) Jan '09 Bookie 2
News Amy Grant opens up on music, golf and faith (Jan '09) Jan '09 AmyFan 3
More from around the web