Tiger comes roaring back with barrage...

Tiger comes roaring back with barrage of bir...

There are 1 comment on the WHTC story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Tiger comes roaring back with barrage of bir.... In it, WHTC reports that:

Just as the sun finally came through at Celtic Manor on Monday, the world's greatest golfer also emerged from months of gloom with a scintillating reminder his golden days might not all be behind him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHTC.

Maynard in Bluegrass

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2010
I believe this is the first positive article I have read on Tiger Woods for awhile! Is Martyn Heman an American? Definitely must not be related to Doug Ferguson who only talked about how Woods received his worst ever defeat. Mr. Ferguson hasn't mentioned Tiger winning 3 out of 4 matches he played in, with the help of Steve Stricker in two of those matches. This was a rather refreshing article to read. Thanks Mr. Heman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francesco Molinari Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Molinari keeps motoring but it's misery for McI... (May '15) May '15 joemish 1
News Tiger Woods said SORRY to US rookies for Ryder ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 PAS in Africa 2
News Italy's Francesco Molinari wins Spanish Open golf (May '12) May '12 MACAN 1
News Golf's Masters Facing Male-Only Dilemma With Ne... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Mean Joe Green 1
News Former champ shares lead in France (Jul '11) Jul '11 Joe Daly 1
News Westwood fires 66, Tiger shoots 68 in Shanghai (Nov '10) Nov '10 kceee 2
News Tiger Woods (Aug '10) Aug '10 common sense man 11
More from around the web