Woods Seems Lost With No Way Out

Woods Seems Lost With No Way Out

There are 2 comments on the WFMZ story from Aug 7, 2010, titled Woods Seems Lost With No Way Out. In it, WFMZ reports that:

The revelations that once seemed to come daily have now largely stopped. No more mistresses have stepped forward, and no more apologies are necessary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Walter Allentown

Nazareth, PA

#1 Aug 7, 2010
He has lost his focus and may not ever regain his whole game. He should have completely stayed away from women until he had Nicklaus record broken. No woman was worth what Tiger has lost.
Walter Allentown

Nazareth, PA

#2 Aug 8, 2010
The best for Tiger is to take 1 yr away from PGA and just practice away from crowds. He is so screwed up from his fiasco with the wrong people. He will just damage himself more if he continues playing like an amateur. He needs to regain his confidence. Those women who chased his $$$$$$$ should examine their conscience
in my opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ernie Els Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your Week in Viral Videos: Golf balls doing wei... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Dr Wu 3
News Relive Tiger Woods taking down Ernie Els in tha... (Jan '16) Jan '16 jimbo 1
News Gretzky, Weir... and Patrick Chan? Figure skate... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Jack or Tiger: Who's the greatest (Sep '13) Sep '13 Willyt 1
News Padraig Harrington switches to belly putter... ... (May '13) May '13 Rich the Gringo 2
News Why Belly Putters May Soon Be Banned From Golf (Apr '13) Apr '13 Cochise Heffelfinger 1
News 11 reasons why Jack is better than Tiger (Apr '13) Apr '13 kentuc 3
More from around the web