Feherty's Nancy Pelosi 'joke' causes ...

Feherty's Nancy Pelosi 'joke' causes storm

There are 3 comments on the www.guardian.co.uk story from May 10, 2009, titled Feherty's Nancy Pelosi 'joke' causes storm. In it, www.guardian.co.uk reports that:

Writing in a Dallas magazine, Feherty, who is heavily involved with the Troops First Foundation, a charity which aims to help soldiers returning from Iraq, relayed a "joke" about Pelosi being in a lift along with Harry Reid, the Democratic leader of the senate, and Osama bin Laden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.guardian.co.uk.

TheBogeyMeister

League City, TX

#1 May 11, 2009
Feherty has his own foundation for wounded soldiers, visits them in Iraq and is PROUD that he has become a U.S. Citizen. Feherty is a total smart-alec and that's why folks love him - he says what others are afraid to say - he called Tiger a loser last week!- to his face. So give David a break, he's a great guy, a funny guy, a sincere guy, but mostly - sometimes a joke is a joke - and I for one won't be throwing rocks at him from my glass house....i'll just be laughing with him...
kat

Houston, TX

#2 May 12, 2009
I think Feherty is great. He says it like he see's it. We need someone in there that will openly voice the feelings of people watching the PGA. It is about time someone started commenting on politicians and sports figures pertaining to their actions. As far as Tiger goes his stupid, spoiled brat actions on the course need to be talked about. If it was any other golfer throwing his club or acting like an idiot on the course, you can bet your best putter that there would be comments. It is about time also that when a golfer wins he should be in the limelight. Is he? No. They all have to talk about why Tiger wasn't the one that won. Who cares. He is just another golfer. The winner deserves the credit for having a wonderful 4 days and not have to be put down in the #2 spot. I get so tired of seeing the cameras on Tiger even when he is just standing around. Who cares. And as far as past tournaments, didn't anyone else ever have a good game besides Tiger. He is just another player. Give respect to the other players that work hard to win also. Did Tiger have to take a drug test before he came back after his surgery? No one will touch that one with a 10 foot putter....
buddy

Lynbrook, NY

#3 May 15, 2009
Feherty is great he has a great sense of humor.
the real problem is with newspaper reporter`s what is wrong with them! they bounce on the silliest things trying to shock there readers.
Im sure he heard that statement from a lot of soldiers,including other politicions in place of Nancey Pelosi just trying to be funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Feherty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pettersen (shoulder) WDs from Bahamas LPGA Classic (Jan '14) Jan '14 ARCOBALENO 1
News David Feherty through the years (Jan '14) Jan '14 Spook_Rocker 1
News Wounded Warriors Play Oak Hill (May '13) May '13 Naughtyrobot 3
News 2010 in Sport: Golf's three for the road (Jan '11) Jan '11 Joel Means 1
News Rory McIlroy's victory at Quail Hollow Champion... (May '10) May '10 jcb 1
News Woods makes his case as millions pause to watch (Feb '10) Feb '10 Anthony Charles S... 1
News It's Tom Brady day at Pebble Beach National Pro... (Feb '10) Feb '10 DeCe 1
More from around the web