Wie tied for lead in Canadian Women's Open

Aug 27, 2011 Full story: www.thestate.com

Defending champion Michelle Wie shot a 4-under 68 on Saturday in the Canadian Women's Open for a share of the third-round lead with Ai Miyazato and Tiffany Joh.

Full Story

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1 Aug 27, 2011
GO MW...this is for ALL of the MW haters!!!!
Made the Cut

AOL

#2 Aug 28, 2011
Congratulations to Brittany Lincicome on winning and to the American ladies for finishing in the top five positions! Great final round by Stacy Lewis who came up from a 19th place tie to tie Michelle for second place!
Cody

North Vancouver, Canada

#3 Aug 28, 2011
Well played Brittany, as well as Stacey for having one of the low rounds of the day pushing her up to second place with MW, much needed for MW as she has been not been playing well and she has played in almost all events so part time was not the issue. I don't think people hate MW they are just tired of hearing about her when there is far better golf being played by those around her, the top ten had a few 18 year old players ready to shine and playing well which will be good for the LPGA. Other than Yani who has risen above all, on any day anyone can win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cristie Kerr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Notebook: Difference in strength of fields betw... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Berniez40 1
June 28 - Sheehan's Record-Setting Romp (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mark Johnson 1
Wie down to 20th in world rankings (Mar '12) May '13 Selecia Jones- JA... 20
Wegmans LPGA Championship Underway (Jun '12) Jun '12 Rich the Gringo 7
LPGA once again proves it belongs on major stage (Apr '12) May '12 Rich the Gringo 3
LPGA Tour 2012: Michelle Wie Exclusive B/R Inte... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Selecia Jones- JA... 1
Some names have changed, but LPGA retains commu... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Selecia Jones- JA... 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Cristie Kerr People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••