No easy fix for Presidents Cup

No easy fix for Presidents Cup

There are 1 comment on the WWSB story from Nov 21, 2011, titled No easy fix for Presidents Cup. In it, WWSB reports that:

That's domination and we need to fix it. As a patriot of my country, seeing American victories tickles my nationalistic fancy, but as the senior golf editor for an international wire service...yawn. The U.S. won 19-15 this week and while that may seem like a whopping margin of victory, it was a little closer than that, especially on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWSB.

Doc

Ardmore, PA

#1 Nov 21, 2011
Gee,... Freddy did a great job picking the apparel colors. He was so unprepared for the actual contest that he tried to put Mickelson out twice in the same format. But he did manage to get his new girl friend (wife # 3?) on camera a few times. Nice job Fred. Stay on the meds!

As far as I know Haas and Cook were as useless as tits on a bull. After Tiger became the 4th American to slide a putt off to the right on one hole you'd think someone would have shouted, "Hey, it breaks Left!", but such was not the case.

Dustin Johnson's performance was so poor that the Nationwide Tour sent him a cable saying he would not be allowed on their tour after he loses his card. How the hell did this moron get to be a PGA pro? Can you imagine him giving you a lesson on how to putt or how to hit the ball in-bounds?

Tiger had a 200 pound lead weight tied to his ass for the entire 3rd day. Then this nitwit has the balls to say HOW WELL HE HIT it in the post-loss interviews both AM and PM!

Stricker's a great player and I love him but he should have recused himself for injury. Keegan Bradley would have been an excellent choice.

Tiger is the man, but you can't hit 2 iron every hole on the PGA tour. Sooner or later he has to pick up the driver and hit it. We will see.

Jason Day looked like a guy I see on the range who lost his swing. A pathetic driver of the ball, bad iron player and putting? Don't even get me started. He's Anthony Kim with an accent. Hey Jason, nice 30 pounds you on.

Can someone get Badd's a razor and a barber? Geeze. His wife must puke when she has to look at him. Nice guy, but come'on!

So Allenby didn't win a point. Hell, the guy's a multi-millionaire and usually in every top 20 on the tour. Unfortunate, but he'll survive!

Let's get back to Dustin Johnson. Is this guy pathetic or what? And hey, who the hell brought sideburns back??????????

Speaking of wives, I noticed one hell of a lot of blondes. Which always leaves the question if the colors match. Very nice.

Dear Bubba, NO, you don't have to shape an 80 yard pitch. You can actually hit it straight once in a while.

Norman and Couples have actually been through more women than Tiger. I always said Tiger's biggest mistake was saying 2 words. I do! Had he been single they'd be building memorials to him in every locker-room in America!

And yes, I am the best writer who has ever left a post here. Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernhard Langer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bernhard Langer leads Champions Tour finale (Nov '15) Nov '15 jimbo 1
News Major winners series: Greg Norman, Ian Woosnam ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 caltenn11 1
This book:A NEW BEGINNING will be of great inte... (Mar '10) Oct '14 Alfred Langer 2
News Ban on anchored putts a cop-out, says Langer (Apr '13) Apr '13 Rich the Gringo 4
Talk about Bernhard Langer (Dec '12) Dec '12 mikla 1
Bernard langer condition on his hand (Jun '11) Jun '11 Shirley 1
News Minnesotan native Tom Lehman picks up third Cha... (Feb '11) Feb '11 UltimateHacker 2
More from around the web