How did Tiger keep his secrets?

How did Tiger keep his secrets?

There are 3 comments on the Fox4KC story from Dec 13, 2009, titled How did Tiger keep his secrets?. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Tiger Woods has been in seclusion since his unexplained traffic accident the day after Thanksgiving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

Diana

Overland Park, KS

#1 Dec 14, 2009
You know I really don't care what Tiger did or does or will do in the future. He is a great golfer. But bottom line he is a human being. Human's are known for screwing up. His is over the top, but really not my busines or your busines or anybody other than this family's business. I could care less if he loses all his sponsers either. He has had a good ride and taken advantage of it. I feel sorry for his wife and children. And with the news coverage of everything I am sure she feels humiliated. Why doesn't everyone back off and let them work on this. It doesn't matter if it was 1 woman or 13 women. HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, not us. He made a vow to her, not us. And it's getting old to see it every time the tv is on or open a paper.
MeanCat

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2009
I don't think what Tiger Woods did is right, but he is as human as everyone else. And no one is perfect. I feel sorry for his wife, with all this publicity, it will be hard to work out any differences - maybe seek counseling, without everyone watching and judging.
Vas Deferens

New York, NY

#3 Dec 15, 2009
Ask anyone who has a billion dollars, there is never a free toll, ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Curtis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News nOw`Free!~2nd Day Watch the Players Golf 2013 L... (May '13) May '13 Rocket Man 1
News British Open: Ostrander's Ben Curtis went from ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ron Frickin Swanson 1
News Golf is fun again for Dublin native Wilson, and... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Golf Schmolf 4
News Memorial notebook: Tournament starts to see reb... (Jun '11) Jun '11 CSD 1
News Boys Golf: Family is no pressure for Coffman's ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 miyabi 1
News Family is no pressure for Coffman's Holt | This... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Dawn Huston 1
News Will Oosthuizen be another surprising Open champ? (Jul '10) Jul '10 Rich Brannon 4
More from around the web