Bill Dwyre: Golf loses a golden oppor...

Bill Dwyre: Golf loses a golden opportunity

There are 4 comments on the KTLA-TV Los Angeles story from Feb 1, 2010, titled Bill Dwyre: Golf loses a golden opportunity. In it, KTLA-TV Los Angeles reports that:

With Tiger Woods out of the picture, the game needs Phil Mickelson to fill the void, but he falters at Farmers Insurance Open.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTLA-TV Los Angeles.

Way

Denver, CO

#1 Feb 1, 2010
Bill - Come on - we know you can dig deeper than 1 inch. What a shallow article - to suggest that the the top player in the field has to win - or golf "missed an opportunity". It was a good field, good golf and the leader changed quite often. Phil was somewhere in sight on Sunday in his first of the year. I'm happy to see him do well - but he is not the PGA tour.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#2 Feb 1, 2010
Nor is Tiger the PGA tour,
Ed B

Sterling, IL

#3 Feb 1, 2010
This has to be one of the poorest golf articles I have ever read! The only one that says Phil Mickelson needs to fill the void, with Tiger out, is Dwyre who wrote the article. And Mickelson didn't FALTER like Dwyre says, he was just out-played by others. It happens.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2010
got to agree with you Ed, just let ol lefty get warmed up, i'm sure he will do well,.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Crane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Golfer and the Slugger (May '10) May '10 Vank 1
News Worldwide reaction to Tiger Woods' public state... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Joker 3
News 'I was foolish,' Woods says | The Columbus Disp... (Feb '10) Feb '10 CLB 1
News Pro golf loses sparkle without its brightest star (Feb '10) Feb '10 jcb 1
News Golf Roundup: Crane keeps eyes away from prize (Feb '10) Feb '10 ross sciara 1
News PGA golfers deny blasting Tiger Woods as 'a pho... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Rruben Rubio 1
News Rory Sabbatini Is The Biggest Loser (Sep '09) Sep '09 Maynard in Bluegrass 9
More from around the web