Reynolds has hand in PGA history

Reynolds has hand in PGA history

There are 2 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Aug 23, 2010, titled Reynolds has hand in PGA history. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Arjun Atwal watches a tee shot on the second hole during the final round of the Wyndham Championship in Greensboro, N.C., on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

cliff ross

Summerfield, FL

#1 Aug 27, 2010
As a "Hacker" who has been to see Leo Reynolds for various golf problems, I was pleased to read this article about Arjun Atwal's victory and his time with Leo.
Leo's a great teacher, coach & person.
Outsider

Bennington, VT

#2 Aug 27, 2010
Good work Leo. But nothing more than we would expect from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arjun Atwal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arjun Atwal Takes 3-shot Lead after 3rd Round a... (Aug '10) Aug '10 NC Resident 1
News Tim Kawakami: Tiger Woods seems to have entered... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Maybe Not 1
News LRTO: Mediate, DiMarco commit to Legends Reno-T... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Legends Marshals 1
News No charges pressed, so LI's Atwal can press on (Mar '08) Mar '08 MMACADOO 2
News Tiger drives away with Buick (Jan '08) Jan '08 ohio homer 1