Kim proves he still has a lot to learn

Kim proves he still has a lot to learn

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Oct 22, 2010, titled Kim proves he still has a lot to learn. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Your email has been sent. TOP STORIES Rookie catcher's epic Game 4 is a sign of things to come for... Philly Buster Rangers' lack of killer instinct keeps Yanks in postseason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 22, 2010
Nothing new here. It's been reported for a long time that he is/might be a John Daly wanttabe--I hope not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Kim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wheres Anthony Kim? (Apr '14) Jun '14 Anthony 2
News Most wins, but nobody but golf fanatics know wh... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Trolly 2
News Woods in disarray for next weeka s PGA Champion... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Rich the Gringo 4
News Sorenstam, Ochoa highlight Begay Challenge at T... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Sergio Wolf 1
News Sorenstam, Ochoa highlight Begay Challenge (Aug '10) Aug '10 Rich the Gringo 2
News Fred Couples Joins Wyndham Championship Field (Aug '10) Aug '10 Kathy 2
News It won't be an easy Ryder Cup for Tiger Woods (Aug '10) Aug '10 WillyB 2
More from around the web