Phil Mickelson Commits To Memorial Tournament | WBNS-10TV, Central ...

Full story: 10TV WBNS 22
Masters champion Phil Mickelson committed Tuesday to the field for this year's Memorial Tournament, 10TV Sports reported. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Poor golfer

United States

#1 May 11, 2010
I wish people would stop talking about Tiger so much and work more on the people playing each week. Tiger is great but he's not out there that much right now and till he is lets work with the golfers that are. Thanks!
Pete

Dayton, OH

#2 May 11, 2010
It's like this with pro golfers. I think they were all naturals when they picked up the club and after 2 years perfected their games a bit and went on tour and won money. So us normal guys just accept the way you play after 2 years of improving, because that is it chap. Play golf have fun, don't expect par rounds or big pay checks.
BillyBob

Dublin, OH

#3 May 11, 2010
I sure hope Phil wears a bra this year. Yuck!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 May 11, 2010
BillyBob wrote:
I often wonder what causes some men to be so obsessed with the size of Phil's chest. Doesn't seem quite natural, does it?
BillyBob

Dublin, OH

#5 May 11, 2010
It's not an obsession. It's kind of like a big festering zit on someone's face. Hard to ignore it.
Felicia B

Dublin, OH

#6 May 12, 2010
Um, people.....Phil has lost a bit of weight and is looking GOOD! If he places in the top 10 at the memorial he will be ranked #1....it's about time!

WHERE THERE'S A PHIL, THERE'S A WAY!! GO PHIL!
Hey

Dublin, OH

#7 May 12, 2010
BillyBob wrote:
I sure hope Phil wears a bra this
year. Yuck!
I think Phil has nice moobs
Miley

Dublin, OH

#8 May 12, 2010
Tiger sucks! Go Phil!!
UNREAL

Columbus, OH

#9 May 12, 2010
I would have been rooting for Phil anyway! Never have been a Tiger fan.

GO PHIL!!!
gabby24

Canal Winchester, OH

#10 May 13, 2010
Tiger doesn,t deserve to play golf in columbus, ohio. All he will be looking for is a hoochie mama, he,s a worthless dirtbag, at least Phil stuck my his wife and his mom thru thier cancer treatments and everything else that they went thru. Now that,s what you call a dedicated husband and son. I think Phil is a fine looking guy.
gabby24

Canal Winchester, OH

#11 May 13, 2010
BillyBob wrote:

What,s the matter are you jealous, why are you looking at his boobs anyway you PERFERT.
bosco

Columbus, OH

#12 May 14, 2010
gabby24 wrote:
Tiger doesn,t deserve to play golf in columbus, ohio. All he will be looking for is a hoochie mama, he,s a worthless dirtbag, at least Phil stuck my his wife and his mom thru thier cancer treatments and everything else that they went thru. Now that,s what you call a dedicated husband and son. I think Phil is a fine looking guy.
I think it's the other way around. Columbus doesn't deserve Tiger. Tiger will be OK, he's just got to get his head turned around right.
gabby24

Canal Winchester, OH

#13 May 14, 2010
bosco wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's the other way around. Columbus doesn't deserve Tiger. Tiger will be OK, he's just got to get his head turned around right.
Tiger is a ahole for what he did to his wife and kids. It,s ok for a so called man to cheat on thier wife,but when the wife cheats on the husband then that,s a whole different story. All men are hoe mungers.
Say What

Wooster, OH

#14 May 14, 2010
Phil is no saint. Phil is just doing what every man who takes the vows of marriage should do. Lets not put him on some pedestal for doing what he should be doing and standing by and taking care of his wife.

Since: Feb 10

Witness Protection Program

#15 May 15, 2010
Here is an interesting story.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2883...

Location hidden

#16 May 15, 2010
The Original James wrote:
Here is an interesting story.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2883...
What is the matter with people today? Spreading malicious rumors without anything to substantiate them. I'll bet you also read the National Inquirer and all the other supermarket rags.

#17 May 15, 2010
Justlookingup wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the matter with people today? Spreading malicious rumors without anything to substantiate them. I'll bet you also read the National Inquirer and all the other supermarket rags.
I am not spreading rumors. This has been a topic for a few years. Supposedly he stayed away from the Memorial Tournament for a few years because of this situation. What do you have to substantiate that these are nothing more than rumors?

#18 May 15, 2010
Justlookingup wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait I just noticed your address in your avatar. No need to respond I understand.

Location hidden

#19 May 15, 2010
The Original James wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait I just noticed your address in your avatar. No need to respond I understand.
Surely you know it's impossible to prove a negative.

I don't live in Detroit, I'm in Macomb, Mi. which is a suburb of Detroit. I notice you're ashamed to say where you live.

#20 May 15, 2010
Justlookingup wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you know it's impossible to prove a negative.
I don't live in Detroit, I'm in Macomb, Mi. which is a suburb of Detroit. I notice you're ashamed to say where you live.
Not ashamed whatsoever. I live in Powell, Ohio and work in Columbus, Ohio. Macomb, Detroit, Flint, Kalamazoo....it doesn't matter it is all still Michigan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Angel Cabrera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mickelson putts way to 67, 1 shot behind Cabrera (May '14) May '14 Bill Lewis 1
Do golfers need to be fit? Not everyone agrees (Sep '13) Sep '13 gerty 2
Woods, Mickelson ready to renew rivalry at US Open (Jun '12) May '13 LINDAMATH 4
Step back in time at the Civil War Spring Muster (Apr '13) Apr '13 Nursingmommys5 4
Great Scott! Adam Scott gives Australia a green... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bobby Smith 1
Bandages and all, Creamer a major champion (Jul '10) Jul '10 New Chicago Kid 1
Tiger Woods shoots 79, misses cut (Apr '10) May '10 Served 24
More from around the web