Steve Williams' victory dance draws mixed reaction

Aug 8, 2011 Full story: Golf.com

Tiger Woods' former caddie drew a mixed reaction to the way he gloated over his new boss' first victory with him on the bag.

Full Story
Jim Russell

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2011
Why shouldn't he be proud of his Role, it looks like he made a good choice to me.
Maynard in Bluegrass

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2011
If Steve Williams was unhappy as Tiger Woods caddie he could have quit at any time. To mug for the cameras is most unfortunate, he took away from Adam Scott's impeccable four day, bogey free win. Let's keep this into perspective, Adam Scott hit the balls, made the putts and received the trophy... not Steve Williams
Drunken Daly

San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 13, 2011
Steve has every right to do that, winning a big tournament is a big deal. Caddies are very important to the game in case you do not know. You just flat out can not win w/o a good caddie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS Sports to Air 'World Golf Championships: Br... Aug '14 Annoyed 1
Adam Scott takes over Tiger Woods' No. 1 spot i... Jul '14 Liaison 2
Adam Scott wins Australian PGA after 2-hour sto... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ian Tracy 1
Do golfers need to be fit? Not everyone agrees (Sep '13) Sep '13 gerty 2
DeLaet ties second at The Barclays, new career ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Claudette 1
Don't duff it Dufner (Aug '13) Aug '13 austin db 1
Heritage Still Can't Attract Top Talent (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mark 1

Adam Scott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE