Jerry Rice: NFL great. But marginal g...

Jerry Rice: NFL great. But marginal golfer.

There are 3 comments on the The Sand Trap story from Apr 19, 2012, titled Jerry Rice: NFL great. But marginal golfer.. In it, The Sand Trap reports that:

Have read Jerry is trying to find the retirement hobby and has chosen professional competitive golf.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sand Trap.

racist

Bayside, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2012
"Dozens of Korean supermarkets have stopped selling USA beef..(mad cow)... Duck feet ,eyeballs,frogs,rats,dogs & bird nests still available.." Australian PGA golfer, Steve Elkington
John

Boston, MA

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Steve Elkington is an ignorant idiot ... Koreans don't eat any of that stuff except dog meat. It's the Chinese who eat bird nests, rats, etc. etc. and Elkington obviously thinks all Asians are the same.

Of course, Australians are known to eat kangaroos, crocodiles, and they love fried frog legs! Koreans are far more civilized...
bigot

UK

#3 Apr 26, 2012
I say let's nuke 'em!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golfers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harmon: Crazy to think Tiger won't play Dec 4 HowPhart 2
News Sergio Garcia running on fumes but proud of eff... Dec 2 caltenn11 1
News Brittany Lincicome hopes Donald Trump 'doesn't ... Nov 15 Barney Fife 3
News Heritage designation raises questions about Gle... Sep '17 how it goes in GTA 1
News You won't believe how much farther PGA Tour Cha... Aug '17 jimbo 1
News Oakville, Ont., council to vote on heritage des... Aug '17 other Halton Heri... 1
News Glen Abbey Golf Club faces potential closure fo... Aug '17 was plan all along 1
More from around the web