Will Tiger Woods Break Jack's Major Championships Record?

Jun 19, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

It has been 26 years since Jack Nicklaus won his 18th major championship at the Masters Tournament, a record that still stands to this day.

Full Story
andre carrega

Canada

#1 Jun 19, 2012
While is was disappointing to see Tiger fall back in day 3 and 4, let's remember, Luke Donald #1, Rory McIlroy #2 missed the cut. Westwood, Micholson did not have a great weekend. I am still very optimistic, he will break Jack's record but let's face it, the dominance of 2000 was based he was at his peak, and the rest of the field were far away. Tiger has dropped back and the field especially the young guys are much better. That makes it better for all of us but for Tiger fans as myself, we just need to be patient.
Back Tees

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Tiger is past his prime and more inconsistent than ever with the driver. Nicklaus' record is very safe. Tiger would have to win FIVE more majors to do it. Not gonna happen. Too many good players worldwide nowadays. Tiger can forget it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golfers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colin Montgomerie: Rory McIlroy better than Tig... Dec 21 Tiger Syl 2
Upcoming golf tournaments to aid several local ... (Aug '10) Dec 15 Glen Abbey Oakville 2
Scott on course to retain PGA crown Dec 13 Parden Pard 4
The search is on for McIlroy's contemporary rival Dec 3 Rick Fain 1
G-Mac favoured for Tiger title Dec 2 Rick Fain 1
Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn 'Inspired' Each Ot... Dec 1 dbsheffield 1
You probably didn't notice: Canada is quietly b... Nov '14 Riprock 1
More from around the web