What we learned from the stunning Ryd...

What we learned from the stunning Ryder Cup

There are 1 comment on the The Wichita Eagle story from Oct 3, 2012, titled What we learned from the stunning Ryder Cup. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

It was thrilling; it was unexpected; it was a bookie's nightmare, an all-time comeback, an upset for the ages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

Doc Savage

Norristown, PA

#1 Oct 4, 2012
I was there. Way too many people. Think of your favorite course and now place 50,000 people on it. Way too many people. Way too few toilets. WAY WAY WAY too few. Too many rich corporate people laughing and making fun of people who could only afford a Grounds Ticket. No real practice on Practice Day other than Tiger and Matt who did all 18. Merchandise Tent was way too small with WAY too many people. Prices were WAY WAY out of line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PGA Golf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rory McIlroy Ruptures Tendon, Out of British Op... 10 hr dave 1
News Bog: Tiger Woods in twilight Jul 17 Fart news 2
News Golf Channel's Oberholser on Tiger Woods: 'I th... Jul 17 MIKE T 1
News Medicus scam and corporate irresponsibility... ... (May '12) Jul 15 Terry Morton 37
News Jordan Spieth is chasing golfa s Grand Slam his... Jul 10 John 1
News Should women LPGA golfers earn just as much mon... Jul 9 Fart news 2
News More troubles for Trump: PGA pulls Grand Slam t... Jul 8 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
More from around the web