Golf Tidbits: Woods needs a new partner

Golf Tidbits: Woods needs a new partner

There are 4 comments on the 13WHAM story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Golf Tidbits: Woods needs a new partner. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Tiger Woods has missed just one team event since he turned pro, the 2008 Ryder Cup.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

Duffer elite

Mesa, AZ

#1 Oct 4, 2012
I don't think so. Both played well. The Euro team played better. Both Tiger and Steve missed easy putts. I guess when Tiger does poorly, it easy to blame his partner.
Where in the hell you have been.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 5, 2012
I think youb better go back and recheck scores.
apo

Philippines

#3 Oct 7, 2012
why is Tiger even invited to big American events like this..he pretty much stinks at anything if he needs a partner
case in point 1,,his beautiful wife aka partner for life was treated awful,embarassed in every way
golf was once upon a time better with Tiger,,these days he is similar to John Daly,,
pair them together and they can ignore the rest of the world and it will make for great non coverage...so golfers can watch other people play who deserve to be watched

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 8, 2012
apo wrote:
why is Tiger even invited to big American events like this..Cif he needs a partner
case in point 1,,his beautiful wife aka partner for life was treated awful,embarassed in every way
golf was once upon a time better with Tiger,,these days he is similar to John Daly,,
pair them together and they can ignore the rest of the world and it will make for great non coverage...so golfers can watch other people play who deserve to be watched
Do you even know what you are talking about??? Tiger is not the same golfer he was before his personable debacle but he ain't doing bad.
He is ranked 2nd in the world
He has won 3 times this year
He is 2nd in money won this year
Not bad for 'he pretty much stinks up everything he does'.
And, there is no way Daly's problems and Tiger's personal problems are even remotely close!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PGA Golf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Cross between wombat and dog': Strange animals... Aug 10 Go Blue Forever 4
News Brandel Chamblee argues Jim Furyk's 58 not best... Aug 10 Spectre 1
News Golf Glance Jul '16 curious 1
Flag presentation Jul '16 Bigcat 1
News Rory McIlroy's Zika concerns deal further blow ... Jun '16 Love it 1
News Jordan Spieth is filling the void left by Tiger... Jun '16 caltenn11 1
News Phil Mickelson and caddie Jim Mackay have the e... Jun '16 jfr927 1
More from around the web