Tony Salazar Big Time Dead Beat Dad(Owes 70 Thousand)

Posted in the Valero Texas Open Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shelly murray

Elmwood Park, IL

#1 Sep 13, 2007
In Illinois it is really hard to get dead beat dad's. Every six months to a year the judge will send him to jail for 5thousand and my lawyer gets 1 or 2 thousand of that money. My ex-Tony Salazar of Illinois and Florida who has a good job but probably gets paid cash hurts his two kids 12 and 15. They need someone to look up to a male figure, you might say, but have no one. They know what he is about but what can you do. He is their so-called father!!! If there is a lawyer out there, I have a 40thousand dollar court order for him. I need that enforced. My current lawyer is not doing too much.
HELLO SHELLY

Denver, CO

#2 Nov 4, 2007
WELL MY NANE IS TONY SALAZAR OR ANTHONY SALAZAR IM SORRY TO HERE ABOUT THE DEAD BEAT ASS YOUR TALKING ABOUT . IM LOOKING FOR MY LIL GIRL THAT I NEVER NEW I HAD TILL HER MOM TOLD ME 13 YR LATER ..IM PUTING HALF MY CHECK AWAY TO GIVE TO HER FOR COLEGE IF I EVER FIND HER....PS YOU WILL FIND THE RIGHT MAN 4 YOU SOON ..JOANNA I MISS YOU
Danni Salazar

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 10, 2008
Hello Shelly my Fathers name is Tony Salazar and I have not seen or heard from him since I was 13. How old is this Man? He owes my mom over 40,000 in child support for me and my younger brother. If you have any more info that you could give it would be appreciated. If this is not him I guess there is something in the Salazar blood that prevents them from being good dad's!!!!!!
tony salazar

North Las Vegas, NV

#4 Apr 17, 2008
there is nothing wrong about the last name im 27 and a great dad to my son.. sorry about what your going though.
Shelly

River Grove, IL

#5 Jun 25, 2008
Thanks for all the responses, sorry I have not looked at them until my ex Tony Salazar told me about the Google ad and now he wont pay me any money because the ad hurt his business. What a sorry soul. This guy really is the pits. My kids are full of empty promisses. I hope to get them divorsed from their sorry ass father soon. Talk soon
Shelly

River Grove, IL

#6 Jun 25, 2008
Danni Salazar wrote:
Hello Shelly my Fathers name is Tony Salazar and I have not seen or heard from him since I was 13. How old is this Man? He owes my mom over 40,000 in child support for me and my younger brother. If you have any more info that you could give it would be appreciated. If this is not him I guess there is something in the Salazar blood that prevents them from being good dad's!!!!!!
Danni, Hi, Tony Salazar of Florida and Chicago is 49 right now.
Tony Salazar

Morgan Hill, CA

#7 Jun 26, 2008
Hello Shelly. If you stop and think about calling me before running to the lawery. Maybe there would enough money to help with other expense. But seen how I have to pay my attorney fee and yours. All you do is take away from the kids. Maybe you focus on are daughther alittle more, but instead when you call me because she acting up. And then when I talk with her and she said that you are giving her a hard time, and I ask if your are drinking and she tell you have. I have to tell ingonor her mother. Yes everyone who ready this Shelly doesn't even do her part as a mother. I thank to my Exmother-inlwa for doing most of my childeren up bring. Now none of you, who ready this. Really don't know whats going on. So to judge me you have to see the real picture here.Now I traval to make a living and I pay my child support and as far what you have read. And if I would have kept better record and send my to the state instead of giving direct to Shelly I probally would have given up half my pension to Shelly. already and paid thousand of dollars in leagal fees. Because Shelly second Marriage went wrong and cost her big money. So as I say again to those of you who read about this artical There are two side to the story. So before judgeing someone get all the fact.
Shelly wrote:
Thanks for all the responses, sorry I have not looked at them until my ex Tony Salazar told me about the Google ad and now he wont pay me any money because the ad hurt his business. What a sorry soul. This guy really is the pits. My kids are full of empty promisses. I hope to get them divorsed from their sorry ass father soon. Talk soon
someone

River Grove, IL

#8 Jun 26, 2008
well i know how tough it is becuz im his daughter..
hes never there for even if he might say he is.
me my brother and my sister have all suffered.
my little sister is the one who really needs him.
growing up without a dad just makes u forget about him.
trust me i know becuz ive been down that road alreadyy.
and dad if ur reading this dont make me and my brother feel sorrry for u becuz he might but i wont ever feel sorry for u. Ur never here and u cnt take care of the kids u have. This is the reason y i havnt been calling or talking to u.
i dnt wana see u. i dnt look up to u as a dad anymore, just some guy whose never been around.
so wen ur able to take care of us and start acting like a dad let me know. until then i dnt wana ever see or talk to u
susan

AOL

#9 Jul 5, 2008
HEY Shelly ! I hope he steps up 2 plate. Why does he pay so much more 4 Alicia ?????? Anthony & leesy need so much right now. they r growing so much at this time.He spends more $ on cocktails a week then child support
Tony Salazar

Griffith, IN

#10 Jul 10, 2008
Well for all those who have read the last two comments. To my daughter someone your Dad has always been there, and if your mother did alwaye make it diffical to see you at time. Dad would be there all the time.You know my daughter that I alway came to see you, even when I was away. Especially when your mother moved you out to Rockford Il and I came in every month to see you and your brother. I was there every month. Remeber When Dad flew in when you started first grade and drove all the way out for your first Day of school. So my daughter I am sorry if I wasn't there this wimter. So my daughter if you want to talk to your Dadthat will up to you. I have made plenty of call to so that we can meet
I am in town. Hey I do my best to be a Dad in every way. Even with the support Shelly not a nice person to me. Unlees she want something else other then the support.

And on Susan comment well Shelly wasn't it you that turn my daughter aganis Susan. My Daughter had told me that. So again for all those who ready this Once again I say to you. Real truth ids to much write. One more thing on Susan comment. Susan is mad because I end are relation with her. But that's another dram.
Tony Salazar

Griffith, IN

#11 Jul 10, 2008
susan wrote:
HEY Shelly ! I hope he steps up 2 plate. Why does he pay so much more 4 Alicia ?????? Anthony & leesy need so much right now. they r growing so much at this time.He spends more $ on cocktails a week then child support
Susan you where part of the exspense. You didn't mind setting there drinking those cocktail with me, eating nice dinner, Tans and other things, beside your habbit,and Not have a bill to pay.
Well Susan there alot here that can be said about you. So Susan are you try to Hurt my Kids because thats crossing the line.
Tony Salazar

Griffith, IN

#12 Jul 10, 2008
susan wrote:
Beside Susan, Shelly really doesn't think much of you anyhow. As she has told my dauhter. You need to take care of your own issue.
Shelly

River Grove, IL

#13 Jul 11, 2008
Well Tony if this is the only way we can communicate then this is it. You just said it all and so did Susan. No I did not turn Alysse against her, you the idiot that you are, she just did not like her. About the monies you give Alicia and not Anthony and Alysse, I know it is to hurt me, so this makes you an even bigger idiot. Your kids read this and for your daughter to write a comment for the world to see and wants to divorse your ass in court when she turns 13 is an even bigger blow. So you just keep on drinking and partying, it will all come back to you. Don't worry, shit always happens to shits.
Susan, I really didn't have much time to get to know you, Tony called me and said you told him things I said about him. If I was to say anything about Tony believe me they would be said to his face. I have never been shy about that. It did make me wonder about you and your integrity. Tony has now accumulated another 30 thousand or so in rearage child support. He has not paid insurance or a doctor or dentist bill in 6 years. What a selfish person. For your comment about seeing the kids in Rockford, that was 7-8 years ago. What happened? Why don't you try living in the present and redeam yourself to your children before it's way too late!!!!!!
Shelly

River Grove, IL

#14 Jul 11, 2008
On the child support issue Tony, for all of those who ae reading our comments please take this in!!! Tony and his ex Michelle, totally lied in court abot the monies he makes. She was put on his 1099 as the owner of his business and only showed him making 12,000 a year. Therefore he only has to pay 365.00 in child support for a 16 year old and a 12 year old. Now Tony I will be writing your current bosses about the kind of person you really are. I really don't care about you at all. You are a mean and bad person. The future will hold some surprises.
the daughterr

River Grove, IL

#15 Jul 11, 2008
ok well dad 1st grade was 8 yrs ago..
its present time and me and anthony need a dad.
but i cant look up to u as one rite now.
ur never here and dont give me crap and say that ur always in or that u only missed one holiday.
beucz its not even like that.
ur here maybe in summer and 3 maybe 4 times during the rest of the year.
and im just not ready to talk to u.
and wen i am i will..
i wana sayy this to ur face but im luck i worked up the courage to write over here.
im afraid of u and we all r.
me and anthony r always afraid to make mistaked around u or say what we really have to say becuz we know u will get out the belt like wen we were lil kids or yell at us to teh point where we start to cry.
dads arnt supposed to do that there supposed to help wen ur down not yell at us to stop crying.
and the money isue is a big thing i think u give more to alicia but to be honest if u dont wana pay for just admit it. becuz im nt lil anymore and i know the truth u owe alotttttt of money so dont say crap that [mom is lying][mom has money but spends it on beer] well guess what u spend money on beer too. but she still pays for us and it would be a lil more helpful with u around.
mom works her ass off trying to pay for these bills. even anthony is. hes even trying to act like a dad to me. i look up to more as a dad.
and ive seen u, ur job. im sure u can get a better one in IL where u can see ur kids.
and u say ur missing out on our lives..
pshh pleasee where not the ones who can get on plane during the year and at least come out here even if it is once a month like before.anythings better than once a year. but like i said i cant look up to u as a father. if i survived it all this time i can make it a lil longer. rite?
i have grandma nita and mom and alot mroe people.
mom always tells me u were never like this.
did u even want us? is what i always think becuz if u didnt just say it.
and if u did want us then prove it and belike the real dad mom tells us u were

the daughterr

River Grove, IL

#16 Jul 11, 2008
ohh one mroe thing mom didnt turn me against susan or who ever i just herd what she did and she sound liek she needs some help. i jsut done relle care fer her=]
Susan

AOL

#17 Jul 22, 2008
Thanks 4 the feed back ! I would love to speak with you about my so called problems among other things. My e- mail is citrusspice5@aol.com TAKE CARE !!!!
Shelly

Willow Springs, IL

#18 Sep 13, 2008
This is just to confirm my previous comments. Tony has been town for four months downtown Chicago, working for a million or maybe billion dollar company. Stevensen Crain Co. He works on their 3.5 Million dollar boat as a Capt. Well what do you all think he makes? He still pays only 365.00 monthly for two kids now 13 and 16. Nothing more. Nothing!!!! He has seen his kids a total of 4 or 5 times. Once I brought them to him. What a guy? Tony you will be sorry. I cant wit for the day you come crying or wanting anything. Family is not your first priority and still Alysse will probably divorse your sorry ass and cant reaally blame her.
Just me

AOL

#19 Jan 18, 2009
He is a very bad person I feel bad for him. Karma !!! Dont worry he will get his.
Me Again

AOL

#20 Jan 18, 2009
I think he has issues, cause he never had a father. He is a lying, cheating, drunk. He tries to keep up with the wealthy people he is around. But he is nothing and will never be anything. He is a Momma's boy !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valero Texas Open Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From the Stands (Oct '09) Oct '09 Dwayne Mounce 1
Tony Salazar Dead Beat Dad Owes Over 70 Thousan... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Shelly Murray 1
Golf Tickets? (Sep '07) Sep '07 StuMKLS 1
News Wilson earns first PGA victory (Sep '06) Sep '06 Fan of Dean Wilson 1
News Lehman so close in International (Aug '06) Aug '06 Pam 1
More from around the web