Tiger Woods will make PGA return at B...

Tiger Woods will make PGA return at Bay Hill, report says - wtvr

There are 2 comments on the WTVR story from Mar 11, 2010, titled Tiger Woods will make PGA return at Bay Hill, report says - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

The Arnold Palmer Invitational's director says he has not been given any indication Tiger Woods has chosen the event for his return to the PGA Tour, though plans have been discussed internally for accommodating any increased coverage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

DJ PAYDAKID

Bellingham, WA

#1 Mar 11, 2010
There is no doubt in my mind that the incident and the return with Tiger Woods was a good the thing for not only golf, but to the communities of young and grown adults because of the fact that it shows in the light which has been missing in human morality the acknowlegment of commiting adultry is wrong and also that one can pick them selves up respectfully after the remorse and prove that one can be a better person and change for the good. Tiger should thank the sponsers who stuck by him because the message that Tiger is sending will be a top story in the end after he wins yet another master over and over again....HOW BRILLIANT!
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 11, 2010
He will be the only masterful STUD on tour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shell Houston Open Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada's youth movement (Feb '11) Feb '11 David Dunlap 1
More from around the web